1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated TRON WIP 0.21 - Upbeat giraffe

Planning adding the tron universe to starbound

1. LemonadeSerg
    ---PLEASE READ---
    If you are updating from < V0.2 you need to remove the bike tech from your character otherwise upon loading your character the game could crash
    ---------------------------
    The Tron Mod - by LemonadeSergeant

Hi, My name is Chris and this is my first attempt at modding Starbound.
    The idea of this mod is to try and add many of the items from TRON as well as quite a few more things.

Currently added content:
    1. Light Baton : Red and Blue - Tier 10 Weapon
    2. Identity Disc : Red and Blue - Tier 10 Weapon
    3. Light suit : Red and Blue - Tier 10 Armor
    4. Light cycle
    Planning on adding (GREEN - I know how to go about this, AMBER - I think I know how to do this, RED - I have no clue as to do this)
    • TRON Style building blocks
    • New Outpost-World
    • Quest - Basic TRON story
    • Quest 2 - TRON Legacy story
    • Boomerang physics for light disc
    • Custom Spaceship in shape of Recognizer
    How to obtain the items from the mod.
    First you must acquire the arcade cabinet from the crafting table for 5000 pixels.
    [​IMG]

Each item can then be acquired from the arcade cabinet in various colors and prices ranging from 4000-5000 pixels.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

To unlock the light bike all you have to do is buy the bike tech from the arcade cabinet and accept then quest. This will add the all bikes to you tech menu.

[​IMG]

Well that is it so far.
    I'm very open to new ideas, criticism and if you notice anything wrong or unbalanced please let me know so I can make this as good as it can be.

Special Thanks
    @Kid Jupiter

Recent Reviews

1. n8rtw
    n8rtw
    4/5,
    Version: WIP 0.21 - Upbeat giraffe
    great file, if you play right you can get some insanely good equipment really early on in the game. makes it nice when its the like 5th character you have created and want an easy(ish) way to get past the first like 10-20% of the game.

i was gonna rate 3 stars, because i noticed there is a bug in the game, but i actually voted 4 because without the bugs i think its worth 5.

the bug i found is the colors are messed up, a red item is green, a green item is red, there are several other color bugs, if these were fixed it would be 5 stars :)
  2. Kid Jupiter
    Kid Jupiter
    5/5,
    Version: WIP 0.21 - Upbeat giraffe
    I love this mod, but full disclosure, I also did the art for the Lightbikes.
  3. Rex Blackbeak
    Rex Blackbeak
    5/5,
    Version: WIP 0.12