1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Transmutation 1.3 [Furious Koala]

Transform your resources to make starbound life easier!

1. bloo808
    Transform coal to copper, copper to iron, and so forth all the way to rubium.

You can go from higher tiers to lower ones too.

From lower to higher tiers it takes 2 bars (or ores) of the lower tier plus 1 coal to get 1 bar (or ore) of the higher tier
    or 1 bar and 1 coal of the lower tier to get 1 ore of a higher tier.

To go from a higher tier to a lower one all you need is 1 bar of the higher tier and 50 pixels to make 2 bars of the lower tier
    or 1 ore of the higher tier and 25 pixels to get 1 bar of the lower tier.

Create the metal smelter in the player crafting menu. It costs five iron bars and 10 pixels to make.

Installation:

Just move the folder of the type of transmutation you want (ores, bars, or both) in "Transmutation.rar" to your mods folder (Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\mods)

To-Do:

• Make transmutation for all ores
    • Add some sort of crafting bench to minimize confusion
    • Find something to do
    If you encounter a glitch or think that the recipes are unbalanced, please tell me about it so i can fix it

If you have any suggestions, tell me about those too so i can make this mod even better :laugh:

You can also take a look at my other mod

Update1_3example1.png
    Update1_3example3.png
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    AnarchistTheory likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Nova Sol
    Nova Sol
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3 [Furious Koala]
    Very useful in combination with your ore farming mod, though there is a small issue I found. Diamonds. You see, diamonds cost four diamond ores to make, but only cost two platinum bars. Compared to the ability to extract one platinum bar per diamond ore the cost per diamond gets halved, which is not really equivalent exchange.
    1. bloo808
      Author's Response
      hmmmm.....well i'll have to fix that then XD
  2. UrASmurf
    UrASmurf
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3 [Furious Koala]
    Yay! I have crap-tons of copper and this is just the thing for me :)
  3. darkmega
    darkmega
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Just what I was looking for. Some kind of minor and easily used equivalent exchange kinda thing. cause getting silly amounts of copper that fill my boxes is just stupid, so turning it into iron which I need more cause of industrialization helps a lot. of course I can always go higher, so yay. :D
  4. rexzilla41
    rexzilla41
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    a great tool, with great uses, awesome job man.