1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Training Dummies v1.5.1

Training dummies to dress up and attack with impunity

1. Pfhoenix
    Introducing training dummies. They don't move, respond, chat, sit, work, run away, or anything at all... except take damage and look damned fine doing it. Dress them up or kit them out by interacting with them while holding the item you want them to duplicate.

Craft the training dummy spawner of the species of your choice, and then place it to get a randomly generated training dummy of that species.

To remove a training dummy, equip your matter manipulator (or any beamaxe item) and interact with the training dummy. You will be given a matching spawner.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Do not include this mod in compilations.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Now for Pleased Giraffe
  2. Fix for latest update
  3. Flipping! Huzzah!

Recent Reviews

1. ILOVEDUCKS
    ILOVEDUCKS
    5/5,
    Version: v1.5.1
    Cool
  2. Pyrokar
    Pyrokar
    5/5,
    Version: v1.5.1
    Awesome! Realy, I love it :)
  3. meepcrux
    meepcrux
    5/5,
    Version: v1.5
    awesome mod! How would you add different races
  4. angrboda_giantess
    angrboda_giantess
    5/5,
    Version: v1.4
    I really wanted a mannequin mod of some sort for all the weapons/armor/clothes I've found, but this is even better. Great mod!
  5. trailblazer57
    trailblazer57
    5/5,
    Excellent mod mod, works with clothes from mods. if you dont want attack a "realistic dummy go for wooden! now if i could customize the personality and gender, not randomized it'd get six stars. but its near perfect as is.
  6. vantonium
    vantonium
    5/5,
    you deserve 10 stars for quick service! thank you for listening!!! you have definitely won my attention. keep up the awesome work!
  7. 1627814942
    5/5,
    Why they can only weapons, not to wear my clothes
  8. vantonium
    vantonium
    4/5,
    Version: v1.3
    awesome mod!!!!!!! but i cant get the dummies to face left while holding a weapon. thats a little wonky. but i LOVE this mod
    1. Pfhoenix
      Author's Response
      Try v1.4 and then gimme that 5th star.
  9. Lokisan
    Lokisan
    5/5,
    Version: v1.2
    This mod does exactly as described and I "really" wanted something like this! Thank you!
  10. tiltos
    tiltos
    5/5,
    Version: v1.2
    Nice mod! Quick to update and really adds to the existing game.