1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Tiered Hunting Knives 2014-08-26

Because the basic Iron Hunting Knife is too weak

1. Clawnoob
    tier2huntingknife.png tier3huntingknife.png tier4huntingknife.png Hello, everyone! It is I, Clawnoob! And this is my first mod! Super crappy, but it's the thought that counts, I guess. Anyway, this adds Hunting Knives for 3 more tiers, those tiers being Steel (Tier 2), Titanium (Tier 3), And Durasteel (Tier 4)! I felt the basic one was too weak (especially if you decide to set your home on a level 2 - 4 planet.) So, enjoy, and yes, I am so terrible at pixel art I literally just recolored the hunting knife! Anyway, have fun...I guess.

Any suggestions or help, you can contact me at clawnoobthepaladin@gmail.com
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.