1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated The Vending Machines Mod 5.3

Buy Drinks, snacks or any food from a machine!

1. Jakesmith
    This mod isn't and will not be turned for Unstable version. This is simply because I do not play unstable versions, I like to play stable with less bugs.

So I sat down with my head artist & programmer eLe and we discussed about the fact that, well... the coffee machine is ugly as f*ck. So, she came up with something WAY better.

Guess what! You can now request food for the dispensers. You can also give us dispensers idea!
    Use the forum to do so, Please do not do it in reviews.

You shall only request ONE item per update.

Well Hello y'all, I come directly from the black market staff. and, have you ever thought "Urghhh, I wish I could drink something!"? Well, no fears! for this is the mod that will help you! You can craft dispensers on an anvil, place it down and guess what? You can buy drinks!

PS: Before you say it, I don't have a single clue on how to fix the item's position in hand, so, sorry ^^ But don't worry, as soon as I find out I'll do it.

jakecrateright.png Craft your dispensers here! jakecrateright.png

vendingmachinedrinksright.png Sodas vendingmachinedrinksright.png
    waterdispenserright.png Water Cooler waterdispenserright.png
    Make your own cup of water!
    watercup.png watercup.png watercup.png watercup.png watercup.png watercup.png watercup.png watercup.png watercup.png watercup.png watercup.png

coffeedispenserright.png Coffees coffeedispenserright.png

snackvendingmachineright.png Snacks snackvendingmachineright.png

Not much yet, BUT MORE WILL COME! :D

In our labs at the black market, we always enjoy a nice soft drink. and so should you!
    If this mod goes well, expect some more features, for instance:

:confirm:Snack machine!:confirm:
    :confirm:Coffee dispenser!:confirm:
    :confirm:Working water fountain! :confirm:

coffeedispenserright.png snackvendingmachineright.png vendingmachinedrinksright.png jakecrateright.png The staff jakecrateright.png vendingmachinedrinksright.png snackvendingmachineright.png coffeedispenserright.png
    Ocean Breeze (me) - Creator
    eLe - Head Artist & Head Programmer
    Arkadianwarking - Artist
    BLuBIN_BoY - Artist & Head Moderator
    Dekadrachm - Artist & Moderator & Programmer - BM OWNER

If you feel like shooting stuff, with weapons you ordered yourself, check out the Black Market Mod! Made by the trustful and awesome DekaDrachm! eLe helped me with this mod so come on, go check them out!

Black Market: http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/the-black-market.2766/

Any problem with the mod? or perhaps you want to request a drink? Do it either on the forum, or add me on steam! http://steamcommunity.com/id/Oceanic_Breeze/
    Comito likes this.

Recent Updates

1. The Requests I !
  2. Fixes
  3. Snacks!

Recent Reviews

1. Arkavious
    Arkavious
    4/5,
    Version: 5.3
    SUSHI VENDING BOT!
  2. Gregistopal
    Gregistopal
    5/5,
    dose this mod work in multiplayer? also this means dose this mod add anynew image assets?
  3. GoryMage
    GoryMage
    5/5,
    Looks great but I cant find the crafting repice
  4. Yinguki
    Yinguki
    5/5,
    DOESNT WORK I CANT FIND WHERE TO CRAFT THE THING TO MAKE DA DISPENSERS
  5. Viper romani
    Viper romani
    4/5,
    Not bad at all thank you for making this mod and thank you for sharing it. Now what if i could get a grilled cheese sandwich and maybe a Lobster or and crab dinner out of this thing.... hmm
    1. Jakesmith
      Author's Response
      Thank you for rating it, I am confused, you thank me for the mod yet you rate it 4 stars? please tell me what is wrong with it so I can fix it right away :)
  6. QuasiCon
    QuasiCon
    5/5,
    The Devs put in my request! Great mod, and always growing! Keep up the great work guys.
  7. General_Durandal
    General_Durandal
    5/5,
    Version: 5.21
    I have one question,
    and one question only.

SNAXPLOSION!?!?!?!?!
  8. QuasiCon
    QuasiCon
    5/5,
    Version: 5.1
    I want to OMNOMNOM this mod! Great job!
  9. General_Durandal
    General_Durandal
    5/5,
    Version: 5.0
    That's frikin awesome!

Now if only I had a space burger and space fries to go with this space soda.
    1. Jakesmith
      Author's Response
      How strange, the next update is supposed to add junk food o_o
  10. jemblem
    jemblem
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0
    this mod is able to quench my thirst :D