Hey everyone, I recently installed the FCS Mod and have decided to share my first creation. In total it took a little more than 8 hours to create and comes stocked with some cool tricks using wire, and plenty of storage space.
I will say that the wiring as of now can be very buggy so when you download it you may find some of the wires missing, which is why I included an alternate image of the ship with wires included.
~ Function List ~
- 6 Defence Turrets which can be turned off/on via the switch that is to the left of the switch on the far right side of the bridge.
- A fully functional Alarm system which can be turned on and off via the switch on the far right side of the bridge.
- 2 Automatic Doors and 6 Sliding Doors that can be locked open or shut from the switch on the far left side of the bridge.
- Every Shop NPC in the game has been placed on the second-lowest level from the bottom. (STC)
- A Storage Room containing 35 empty chests on the lowest floor.
- Tech Station, Shiplocker, Creature Capture Station(STC).~ Screenshots ~
~ Installation ~
- Navigate to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\player" on your computer. If you don't know how to do this, you can do it easily by opening your Steam Library and right clicking on Starbound, then left clicking on Properties. From there click on the "LOCAL FILES" tab, then click "BROWSE LOCAL FILES...". This will bring you to your Starbound folder, from there open the folder titled "player".
- Once you're there, make a copy of all three of the files in that folder(metadata, player, shipworld) on your desktop or any other backup location. The purpose of this is to make sure nothing is lost if done incorrectly.
- Once you have made a backup of each of the files, copy the name of the ".shipworld" file to your clipboard, then delete that file. It will likely be the last of the three files in the folder.
- After deleting your .shipworld file, you need to install the FCS Mod. This is extremely simple as you only need to download the mod HERE, then once you have the zip file extract the folder inside of it to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\mods". Once you have done that you are good to go with the FCS Mod.
- After you have installed the FCS Mod and deleted your .shipworld file after backing it up and copying the name, you need to download the new .shipworld file that contains my ship. Click HERE to download my .shipworld file, then place it in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\player", the same place where you deleted your other one.
- You then need to rename the .shipworld file that you just downloaded to the name of your old .shipworld file. If you followed the steps the name of your old .shipworld file should already be copied to your clipboard.
- After you have done this simply run Starbound and you're done! Enjoy The Phoenix v1.0!~ Important Information ~
YOU WILL NOT LOSE ANY ITEMS IN YOUR INVENTORY, TECH, 3D PRINTER SCHEMATICS, OR ARMOR. YOU WILL LOSE ALL ITEMS THAT ARE ON YOUR SHIP UNLESS YOU CHOOSE TO RESTORE THE BACKUP YOU CREATED PRIOR TO INSTALLING THIS SHIP.
You must have the FCS Mod installed for this ship to function!
This ship is fully compatible with vanilla multiplayer.
You may alter the ship any way you like, but do not re-upload any .shipfile made from this without my approval, and proper credit!
This is the first version, which is why I intentionally created it with minimal furniture. The purpose is to give you the opportunity to decorate the interior however you like. In future versions it will be furnished.
The ship comes fully stocked with 1,000 fuel so don't worry about losing any fuel from your other ship.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
The Phoenix v1.0.1
Bad-ass Avian Ship with 35 chests, Shop NPCS, Defence Turrets, and more! Works w/Vanilla Multiplayer