1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated The Golden Star revolver 0.2.1

The perfect Novakid weapon.

1. KeyanPrice
    Introducing the Golden Star revolver!

Nexusmods: http://www.nexusmods.com/starbound/mods/384/?

I made the mod because of my Novakid hype. I can't wait.

The Golden Star is a single handed weapon balanced around level 10 planets.

This the current recipe for the Golden Star:
    [​IMG]

The Golden Star is an accuracy and luck weapon. The star explosion does most of the damage, while the bullet tags the enemy multiple times.

Installation:

Unpack the .rar into your mods folder.

You should then have a folder called "Golden Star" with folders called "items", "projectiles", and others inside of it.

How to craft:

New Players:

Players created after the mod was added will start with a quest to recieve an item called "Chocolate Golden Star".

The quest is completed once you acquire 10 pixels.

You do not need to eat the Chocolate Golden Star, just picking it up adds the recipe.

The Golden Star is crafted on a robotic crafting table.

Old Players:

Players created before the mod was added will need to create a new character, aquire the Chocolate Golden Star, and trade that to the old Character.

This is the only way I could figure out how to teach a new recipe to an old character.

If anyone knows a better method, please contact me.

FAQ:

Change log:

v0.2
    -Fixed a newby mistake where I replaced the quest config instead of merging it.

v0.1
    -Initial release.

Created by K. Price

Do not distrubute without approval.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    sρooκs, chewfaimau and mindbound like this.

Recent Updates

1. Fix in the mod.info
  2. Updated to Furious Koala
  3. GS Revolver 0.2

Recent Reviews

1. CoryStarkiller
    CoryStarkiller
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2.1
    Golden star.modinfo still needs to be updated
  2. etherealblade
    etherealblade
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2
    5/5 and kudos for getting your bullet to script in the path of a star. Very well done and fun.