1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated The Ancient Forge Returns Starwars Tiered Jedi Lightsabers Mod 1.03

The Ancient Forge Starwars Tiered Jedi Lightsabers Black, Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Orange, Yellow.

1. draco1122
    MOD Continued Here http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/starwars-stuff.3206/

The Ancient Forge has returned by Gorefly. Updated and continued by Draco1122
    the ancient fore.png

Old Mod Found Below.
    http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/star-wars-the-ancient-forge-mod.1835/

I was able to get ahold of Gorefly on the Nexus and asked him if I could update his mod for starbound he said yes so here we go. After hours of editing and repair it is back now with a 7 tier system that matches the default game. Making it completely balanced.

Jedi Robes!!!
    Lightsabers!!! Black, Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Yellow, and Purple. With Many different hilts to choose from.

What to do to make lightsabers. Just hit "C" not at any table. Make the Ancient forge then make the color of seed you want at the Ancient forge and a hilt then grow crystals to make sabers. Upgrade table is also under "c".

Tiers are based off the base teirs in the game plus one more pricey for end game. Basically you need default ores you farm and crystals you grow to upgrade your base saber.

Things I may do if requested.
    Robes are for looks atm may make then tiered as well if you want that make a request.
    Buster saber added back with 1-7 tiers.
    Hilts need to require iron.
    More items added still new to pixel art but we will see.

What lightsabers are available?
    • Standard 1 (blue, green, yellow, red, purple, orange and black) - 1-handed;
    • Standard 2 (blue, green, yellow, red, purple, orange and black) - 1-handed;
    • Electrum Hilt (blue, green, yellow, red, purple, orange and black) - 1-handed;
    • Curved Hilt (blue, green, yellow, red, purple, orange and black) - 1-handed;
    • Iconic 1 (blue, green, yellow, red, purple, orange and black) - 2-handed;
    • Iconic 2 (blue, green, yellow, red, purple, orange and black) - 2-handed;
    • Iconic 3 (blue, green, yellow, red, purple, orange and black) - 2-handed;
    • Iconic 4 (blue, green, yellow, red, purple, orange and black) - 2-handed;
    • Double-sided 1 (blue, green, yellow, red, purple, orange and black) - spear;
    • Lightaxe (blue, green, yellow, red, purple, orange and black) - axe;
    • Buster Saber (blue, green, yellow, red, purple, orange and black) - 2-Handed;
    Thing I removed was the test busted saber plan to add back with 7 tiers.
    The biome Changes have been removed to keep mod compatiable with others.

Replaced with a farming system to grow your crystals to make your sabers.

Installation:
    Unzip in to your Starbound/giraffe storage/mods folder.

the ancient fore.png 2015-02-27_00001.jpg 2015-02-27_00002.jpg 2015-02-27_00003.jpg 2015-02-27_00004.jpg 2015-02-27_00005.jpg 2015-02-27_00006.jpg 2015-02-27_00007.jpg

Credit goes to.
    God
    Gorefly
    greenRAM For the images I used on crystal seeds.
    and making his mod a resoucre usable by everyone.
    Chucklefish
    Draco1122

Also, I checked my Starbound.log file and fixed everything. if you ever notice something in one of my mods let me know so i can keep them clean I hate dirty mods. lol
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. Buster LightSaber
  2. Balancing
  3. Fixes

Recent Reviews

1. cozie306
    cozie306
    5/5,
    Version: 1.03
    i absolutely love this mod :D i also have a request, can you add in an invisible shield (force shield if you will) or a lightsaber that can block i like to use shields but they ruin the look of the lightsabers. great mod though thanks
  2. Blackcooro
    Blackcooro
    5/5,
    Very cool, but still needs a little work. Lightsabers don't actually sit in hand, glow effect is weird, farming crystals is a pain, oh and a block for the lightsabers would be nice. But over all an amazing piece of work. How far are you planning on taking it?
  3. Nickamega
    Nickamega
    5/5,
    Great mod, finally I can become a Jedi)
  4. DadelusVandal
    DadelusVandal
    5/5,
    Amazing mod I definitely hope to see this upgraded to its full potential!
  5. wataritsuki
    wataritsuki
    5/5,
    Version: 1.02
    Easy to use, the sound and visual are all superb : D
  6. JamesDF14
    JamesDF14
    5/5,
    Version: 1.01
    Love this mod, but I suggest lower the amount of crystal to upgrade from tier to tier, because with 3 for each tier a total of 3279 tier 1 crystal are needed, excluding all the bars and compounds. It would be useful if you make the tier1 crystal buybale for 1 pixel, or just change to 1 crystal and ores needed to upgrade the crystals or the weapons
    1. draco1122
      Author's Response
      ok, I can reduce the amount required that is abit much.