1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated TCG Starbound Original Microphones 1.2 (Upbeat Giraffe)

For those who also liked the old microphones.

1. Camtire
    This is a simple mod I made for a friend and I. While I do like the new microphone, I absolutely loved the original. So this mod allows you to create both original microphones at the wiring station for 2 laser diodes and 2 circuit boards each, or at the Tabula Rasa for free.

Note: All art and sound assets in this come from earlier in the beta. The only change I made was to add them as separate entities from the current microphones and tint the art for a little visual distinction your inventory.

I do welcome suggestions for improvements on this mod.

OrigMicSS1.png OrigMicSS2.png OrigMicSS3.png OrigMicSS4.png
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. Compatibility Upgrade
  2. Visual Distinction