1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Stim Recipes 1.1

Recipes for Stims, the Medpack and Heal Bombs

1. CuttsAndBruises
    This is a set of .recipe files for the Red, Blue, Yellow and Green Stims as well as the Medpack, Healthbomb and other related throwable buffs.

Most recipes use some combination of planet matter, petals and glass and can be created using the character's bare hands. The throwables are available at an anvil or better.

These are recipes for items that already exist in- game. I may create recipes for the other throwable items, but I have to see about balancing them as I do. I hope you enjoy this little quick and dirty mod. Hardly worthy of the word.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. 1.1 Fixes + Additional Items

Recent Reviews

1. TheZero
    TheZero
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Been looking for this forever! Great job dude!
  2. Anchor
    Anchor
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Works great, & the resources needed seem fair. Great job