1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Stim Crafter 1.0

Stims

1. psn_modslover
    Hey guys I have made a really cool mod that is very useful. Thanks for downloading my mods and using them to play starbound and make it a more advanced gaming experience. craftericon.png
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    leoalec likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Pixelguru26
    Pixelguru26
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Looks pretty neat so far; just a couple of suggestions-
    1. Add some detail to the overview (at least the recipes, important sprites and a banner)
    2. Add a little extra (things like custom stims, hidden items, etc.)
    3. put a little time into this thing (possibly some spellcheck, too... the name of the main item is 'crafer'.)
    1. psn_modslover
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the suggestions, i'll get to work after I manage to finish this cotton candy mod. I know you stick around the profile and use some more mods.