1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Starbound : Mass Effect Edition v0.3.1a

Mass Effect in Starbound

1. Gonzo18
    Gonzo18
    5/5,
    Version: v0.3.0
    Mako tech would be awesome :)
  2. ansonc812
    ansonc812
    5/5,
    just wondering do i need industralization mod and the tebula rase mod
  3. Mupo
    Mupo
    5/5,
    I really like this so far and I haven't even gone far with it yet! I have one question though, how do you make a Turian white and/or light gray? (Gotta get my Garrus fix lol!) There are lots of facepaint colors but no pale skin (leather/hide?) tones cept lightish blue, lots of variety otherwise.

Will there be a Mako mount? Love me some Mako action. ^_^
    You guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Hypnotiq Toad
    Hypnotiq Toad
    5/5,
    Love Mass Effect! Lots of content and has compatibility with Idustrialization.
  5. hellspace393
    hellspace393
    5/5,
    This mod is a must if you love mass effect, hell even if you don't this mod adds so much content it is worth downloading
  6. Corsnake
    Corsnake
    5/5,
    the mod is incredible but i don know how to refine eezo
  7. crackerjack4294
    crackerjack4294
    4/5,
    Looks great! Combines two of my favorite games ever, now if only I could actually get it into the Starbound Mod Manager...
  8. shinegameKiNg
    shinegameKiNg
    5/5,
    love the mod just cant play as the people can some one help me I have the tile conflict just need to know how to fix it with out getting rid of my other mods
  9. GeoCreator_2
    GeoCreator_2
    5/5,
    I really love both these games and am happy to see the come together flawlessly.
  10. dkao12
    dkao12
    5/5,
    Awesome update as usual. I am still keeping a close eye on this because it's one of the best mods out there for this game. Can I make a suggestion? for the main menu screen, can you make it look like we are looking at those random planets through the Normandy's Deck windows.
  11. ApSciLiara
    ApSciLiara
    5/5,
    Version: v0.2.3
    It's a very, very good mod. I actually started playing Starbound again because of it :D My only suggestion to improve it is more biotic powers. I need singularity and charge, man!
  12. zerolovesyuki
    zerolovesyuki
    5/5,
    Soooooo very well done for a project that is only in v0.2. How far so you guys plan on taking this? I love the idea of fighting Reaper forces and landing on worlds already colonised by other ME races somewhere far down the line :)
  13. Sniffles The British One
    Sniffles The British One
    5/5,
    I just love this mod, I can't wait for new updates and hopefully the Quarians will be next!
  14. ProfessorPi
    ProfessorPi
    5/5,
    Love this mod, it really gives us MeS fans a chance to expand off the final events or even play in pre events of the mass effect universe! Love it! Also, is there an private/whitelist Mass Effect RP server? I can't seem to find one in the public server forum or via google. Would love to meet a group of people who can RP in line with lore and character development :D
  15. Avengencer
    Avengencer
    5/5,
    Great mod, love Mass Effect! The Turians could use a little mouth, though. :P
    1. Team SMEE
      Author's Response
      Turians get a mouth with the next patch.
  16. Yung Xian
    Yung Xian
    5/5,
    I like all. But my favorite race is turians... and this turians no have mouth >_<, with mouth are very cute. My think is, that mouth have form "w". What do you think?
  17. Zklr96
    Zklr96
    5/5,
    Amazing!
    Quick question though, If I want to install just the races do I just download the races link?
    1. Team SMEE
      Author's Response
      No the races are just patches that you can fly the normandy with vanilla races, it contains only a few files and depends on the content of SMEE core.

- TohKlidan
  18. Terode
    Terode
    5/5,
    Epic mod! Do you have any plans to add playable Geth later on?
    1. Team SMEE
      Author's Response
      Geth will come ;)
  19. dkao12
    dkao12
    5/5,
    This is a fantastic mod for Starbound. It makes the universe so much cooler. I have a question to ask for the modders. Are you guys going to make actually solar systems of Mass Effect and add special planets(such as Tuchanka) that people have to search for to get special NPC(Grunt or Wrex). Of course I know that Starbound right now is not ready for that to be modded but just asking if it is in your modding stage.
    1. Team SMEE
      Author's Response
      Since every planet is procedural generated, we can make only add ME biomes. Maybe it is possible in a future SB patch to add special planets.

- TohKlidan
  20. acouncilspectere
    acouncilspectere
    5/5,