1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Star Wars: Leia Organa, Weapons & More One with the Force

Journey through galaxies far, far away as Leia Organa, with classic weaponry and familiar furniture

1. Latest Additions!

AmazonValkyrie
    With this resource update adds the following to the Leia Organa mod:

- Boushh Armor (Chest piece, legs, helmet, and tapered cape)
    - Boushh Leia wig, to use as a vanity headpiece when ya don't wanna wear the helmet!
    - Empire Strikes Back final scene hairstyle for Leia. This goes with her royal robes in the first release.
    - Boushh's electrostaff! This one may be tweaked later, but for now it has tier10 stats.
    - Updated recipes. Now these vanity items can be crafted on the fly for one pixel >_<
    - Classic Leia outfit now has icons!

Screenshots of everything below:

Boushh without tapered cape and helmet:[​IMG]
    With tapered cape: [​IMG] With Ubese helmet, cape, and electrostaff:[​IMG] Running animation:[​IMG] End of ESB hairstyle for Leia:[​IMG] More coming soon! I'm looking at Hoth Leia for my next release ^_^ Let me know if you have any installation issues whatsoever, and any suggestions are always welcome! Thanks for downloading, and I hope you enjoy traversing the stars with Leia as much as I do ^_^
Return to update list...