1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Ship AI Fix [Nightly 08/08/2014] 1.2

Enables the Novakid Horse AI.

1. spiritofcat
    In the current nightlies the Novakid shipboard AI uses the Human animations.
    I noticed that the animation file for the horse AI that the Novakids are meant to have is there in the assets, it just wasn't selected for use in the ai config file.
    This mod simply selects that file, and creates the appropriate frames configuration file to go with it.
    [​IMG]

Looking through the file though, I can see how the ship repair function is implemented, so I may release a new version that also implements the function to repair the FTL Drive.

Edit:
    Version 1.1 is released. FTL Drive Repair Command is now available.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. capizma
    capizma
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Awesome.
    I can finally get somewhere as a Novakid :)