1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Shinano Patrol Craft 1.1

A spaceship

1. saon
    TheDarkRedstone, Zeon, XupXup and 4 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. Updated 1.1

Recent Reviews

1. Zangarra
    Zangarra
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Amazing ship, not overly sized with rooms you are never gonna use. access tunnels might be a little bit cramped, but gives it a nice spaceship feel. might want to rework some of the rooms for more purpose. I've made a picture with suggestions. keep it updated whenever you can :) great job

http://phota.me/nQYd.png <--- photo of ship rework suggestions
  2. Zeon
    Zeon
    5/5,
    Please update to Furious Koala!
  3. VIcariousViking
    VIcariousViking
    4/5,
    Very good but as stated vertical movement is a bit of a pain. All that's really needed it to make the vertical shafts 2 squares wide and add some platforms where appropriate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LyihgZC9FQ
    1. saon
      Author's Response
      thanks you for your video, i will gonna rework the corridor space, but probably not soon i have too much work in the next week to come i'am forced to put Starbound in standby, but once i have more spare time i will do it.

Thanks again for you review.
  4. yakumo_ex
    yakumo_ex
    4/5,
    visually i think it is awesome. but moving vertically is pretty difficult. and i think the amount of space forces you to be efficient but maybe if the rooms were about 15% larger it would solve the movement issues and also give the perfect amount of space. i look forward to an update. :)
  5. SlynxJewel
    SlynxJewel
    2/5,
    movig through the ship like a living hell/ it definitely needs some room to let the characters fit on a run.
    1. saon
      Author's Response
      initialy i have designed it for me as a compact ship, some corridor are very stretch, i agree, for people who not agree with close space, it was not pleasant to move in. add more space will force me to redesign the ship for near the start, and it's was actually not planned. sorry... maybe some tweaking can be done, i have too mind what i can do.