1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated RWBYbound - Universe & Weaponry 4.0 Upbeat Giraffe

The weapons of Monty Oum's RWBY

1. Zephyrsword
    [​IMG]
    This is a fan based mod that started over the experimentation of Modding in Starbound. Based on the series RWBY by Monty Oum and other talented members at Rooster Teeth, this mod utilizes various weapons or you can even choose to play as your favorite characters!
    Current build is EXPERIMENTAL. If there are problems, please use the Enraged Koala version from Nexus instead. This is only temporary compatibility!
    Quick Reference Guide:-
    | INSTALLATION | CURRENT CONTENT| TUTORIAL | MULTIPLAYER | FAQ I CREDITS

Rubyruncycle.gif
    INSTALLATION:-
    Starbound MUST be installed to use this mod. You can get the game on Steam or GoG for a reasonably small price.
    Open the .zip archive and drop it into the Starbound/mods directory
    If you are having trouble doing this, the default location for most Steam based Starbound installations is at:-

C://Program Files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/common/Starbound/mods

CURRENT CONTENT:-
    Weapons:-
    Crescent Rose
    Myrtenaster
    Gambol Shroud
    Ember Celica
    Crocea Mors
    Milo
    Akouo
    Magnhild
    Stormflowers
    Melodic Cugdel
    Blush (Wilt and Blush)
    Riyu and Jingu
    Luna Rose

Armor:-
    Ruby’s Costume
    Weiss’s Costume
    Blake’s Costume
    Yang’s Costume
    Jaune’s Costume
    Pyrrha’s Costume
    Ren’s Costume
    Nora’s Hair
    Roman’s Hat
    Emerald’s Hair
    Ruby’s Cape
    Tigress Skull (Moonlight AU, zephyrzay)
    Nevermore Skull (Grimmdark AU, weissrabbit)
    Ren’s Horns (Dragon AU, passivefan)

Crafting:-
    Dust Crafting Table - Canon Gear
    Radiant Dust Crafting Table - Objects, materials and Non-Canon Gear
    New Fabrics
    New Steels
    Advanced Gear
    Improper Gear
    Beacon Locker
    Beacon Statue

Pyrrharuncycle.gif

MULTIPLAYER
    Multiplayer and servers remains untested due to being unable to host one, but Servers should work deeming that the mod is installed to the server and the players have the appropriate mods installed to view them.

If you go onto a non RWBYbound server with mod items installed, you will be able to use and view them, but only those with the mod installed will be able to see it. You will also not be able to damage any creatures.

If anyone does happen to host a server with RWBYbound installed, contact me with any bugs issues and I will continue to strive to make this mod compatible for online play.

Recent Reviews

1. VampERR
    VampERR
    1/5,
    Version: 4.0 Upbeat Giraffe
    This mod is not working (starbound exception caught in client main-loop (itemexeption) no such item). I tried it on 1.0.3 version and 1.1.1 version. There is no ReadMe file in this mod, so, maybe I made something wrong But how i can fix this? I can`t do this. Maybe someone, who downloaded it, tell me what did i do wrong?
  2. -Kirino
    -Kirino
    5/5,
    Hope this gets updated soon i love it a lot
  3. Yang Xiao Long
    Yang Xiao Long
    5/5,
    I just love everything that has RWBY content in it!

The weapons and costumes are great! but it really needs to be compatible with the glad giraffe update!
  4. SuirenKoba
    SuirenKoba
    4/5,
    Wondering if this mod would be updated...
  5. hellstorm901
    hellstorm901
    5/5,
    Gotta love anything with Ruby in it.

Will this mod be updated to Pleased Giraffe?
  6. MythixDino
    MythixDino
    3/5,
    The textures and arts are fine, but I think the damage of the weapons is way too high (most are over 10000)
  7. Glen Drachen
    Glen Drachen
    5/5,
    Absolutely fantastic and amazing mod!.....I just love it when Fans Bring RWBY to new frontiers good on you!....and for those saying its "op" Have you seen the show!....If not let me spell it out for you four words.....Mini Gun Hand Bag!....... and a final note for the author....are you thinking of adding the Grimm?....and on a side note Where Is my Coco outfit!
  8. Kirbyroth
    Kirbyroth
    5/5,
    Awesome but agree damage probably be better more realistic
  9. Phone
    Phone
    5/5,
    Ok. great.powerful.op.as.fak.
  10. RUK
    RUK