1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated RWBYbound - Universe & Weaponry 4.0 Upbeat Giraffe

The weapons of Monty Oum's RWBY

1. RWBYbound Unofficial Upbeat Giraffe Compatability

Zephyrsword
    A temporarily build by Olxinos that will allow you to play RWBYbound on the latest version. Things may or may not be working. No new content was added to this build as I'm still figuring out how to port it over.

Neptune and Cinder's stuff is coming
  2. Collossal 3.0 Update adds Ruby, Yang, Ren and a ton of costumes.

Zephyrsword
  3. Hotfix again.

Zephyrsword
    Corrected the URL and other things. There was a few fractured lines in the dustworkshop recipe, so hopefully it's fixed now.
  4. Hotfix 2.1

Zephyrsword
    Fixed some bugs with the workshop and Roman's Cane.
  5. Hotfixes, New Armours, Tier 2 Weapons

Zephyrsword
    A lot was added in todays update. I wanted this out yesterday, but I gave it an extra day just to make sure I pushed out most of the bugs and balance issues. Enjoy an extended changelog if you feel like reading it.

Global:-
    -All items on the dust crafting table have been properly indexed now. First it will show weapons, then wigs, then armours. Gears and Steels are close to each other on the Anvil, Fabrics can be viewed on the Spinning Wheel.

Armours:-
    - Added...
  6. Stormflower, Compatibility and Fixes.

Zephyrsword
    -Updated to be compatible with Enraged Koala.
    -Added the Stormflower, Lie Ren's weapon. Two handed, fast bullets.
    -Magnhild [Folded] properties changed. Don't fire it indoors. It's a lot more explosive now.

-RWBYbound Lite added as alternative. You can download this if you want to play this mod with mods that edit the biomes. It will come with weapons and armours only.

-In both versions of the mod, Dust is now obtainable outside of world mining. Burn Dust can be cultivated from...
  7. Stormflower, Compatibility and Fixes.

Zephyrsword
    -Updated to be compatible with Enraged Koala.
    -Added the Stormflower, Lie Ren's weapon. Two handed, fast bullets.
    -Magnhild [Folded] properties changed. Don't fire it indoors. It's a lot more explosive now.

-RWBYbound Lite added as alternative. You can download this if you want to play this mod with mods that edit the biomes. It will come with weapons and armours only.

-In both versions of the mod, Dust is now obtainable outside of world mining. Burn Dust can be cultivated from...
  8. Costumes, Recipes and more!

Zephyrsword
    Download issues are hopefully amended.

Alot updated with this build. Going to try and keep things brief.

-Basic recipes added for currently existing items.
    -Frost Dust and Reverse Dust added. Both can be gathered in the world at all tier levels but only at certain depth levels. Generate a new planet to see it.
    -Added workaround for shield items (Check front page.)
    -Added Crocea Mors and Shield
    -Added second form to Magnhild [Folded]
    -Corrected a crash caused by Martynaster [Frost]
    -Added...
  9. New Weapon, Infrastructure changes and more.

Zephyrsword
    The entire mod has now been updated to support dropping it into the modfolder and go. It was a long learning curve, but I eventually made it! There's 100% no more need to edit the player config, this build has been tested through and through for items appearing correctly at the crafting station.

-New Crafting Station - Dust Workshop
    Most important part of this update. Most if not all weapons have now migrated to its own unique crafting station named the Dust Workshop. Here you will...
  10. RWBYbound - Myrtenaster + Milo weapons plus addition tweaks.

Zephyrsword
    I was aiming to keep this update held until the update incoming this week or the next, but I felt it had been long enough since the last one. Plus, this time, we've got some nice new weapons for you to try out.

No major changes have been made to the Ember Celica and the Crescent Rose in this update.

Universal:-
    -Set most recipes for weapons and a 1 iron bar and two pixels. This is to make it easier to get the items during the early access phase with the presence of wipes....