1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Runescape Music Pack 2014-07-18

Contains a few songs from Runescape.

1. HJK148
    This pack contains a few songs from Runescape 2, which I've converted from MIDI to abc using Starbound Composer. The songs don't sound exactly like the MIDI files, but that's mostly due to Starbound's choice of instruments. I've tried to mess around with them a bit to get them to sound right but they aren't perfect.

The songs take from 4-6 people to play depending on which one you use, but there are no solo versions, since a lot of the quality would have to be sacrificed to get them to sound right.

I've also included the MIDI files if you want to compare the abc versions to the originals, or make your own versions.

The current pack includes:
    Adventure - 6 instruments
    Alone - 5 instruments
    Attack 2 - 4 instruments
    Attack 3 - 6 instruments
    Attack 4 - 5 instruments
    Attack 6 - 5 instruments
    Autumn Voyage - 5 instruments
    Barbarianism - 5 instruments
    Beyond - 6 instruments
    Pinball Wizard - 6 instruments
    Scape Main - 4 instruments
    Scape Original - 4 instruments

Installation
    This pack installs the same way as any other music pack. If you've never done it before, go to your Starbound directory and copy the contents of RunescapeMusic.zip into "Starbound/assets/user/songs".
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. flibertyjibet
    flibertyjibet
    4/5,
    Version: 2014-07-18
    Loved Runescape growing up, but could you maybe make it so the songs can be played by 1 person as well? Like keeping the flute, trumpet, etc. roles, but adding solo for each of them? That'd be kickass! Great mod!
  2. beuzrabie
    beuzrabie
    5/5,
    Version: 2014-07-18
    Thanks cause I didn't find runescape music for starbound before now