1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Rock Scanner 1.05

Find your way, underground.

1. Zeg
    A quick and simple item to help you find your way (or find more ore) underground.

Made at the Metalwork Station from 1 diamond and 5 iron bars.

Simply place the scanner in the world, and the sweeping beams will illuminate surrounding solid tiles.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. DiggleDugger
    DiggleDugger
    5/5,
    Version: 1.05
    Neat, keep at it.
  2. mauromauro
    mauromauro
    5/5,
    Version: 1.05
    goodd
  3. ravenvalentine
    ravenvalentine
    5/5,
    Version: 1.04
    i once had the idea and even dropped it in some one's fun mod they had an item similar andit didnt actually work but this... this however is even better i'd recommend little more detailed art work and an other portable once handed version shall you want to update the mod but even like this its a 5/5 nice work~
  4. kyurem000
    kyurem000
    5/5,
    awesome
  5. Texmar
    Texmar
    5/5,
    Awesome love the idea, you need to add a small Vid to show the sweeping beams, picture does no justice to your mod
  6. Anchor
    Anchor
    5/5,
    One of the mods I would download while still keeping the difficulty, Nice one
  7. mechaghost2003
    mechaghost2003
    5/5,
    Version: 1.02
    It's an excellent tool. you find out just enough to make things intersting without giving too much away
  8. demons1132
    demons1132
    5/5,
    Version: 1.02
    very useful for mining thx
  9. Koala Venom
    Koala Venom
    5/5,
    Version: 1.01
    Great mod. Update plz!