1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Ridiculous Giant Effing Swords 0.2

Effing HUGE swords with effing HUGE consequences

1. dantronix
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Version 0.2 (Concept, WIP) / Enraged Koala

This mod adds (currently only one) Effing HUGE Sword.
    screen_01.jpg

Use
    1. Craft by pressing C.
      crafting.png
    2. Destroy all the souls!
      swing.gif death.png

Installation Instructions
    Extract the "Ridiculous Giant Effing Swords" folder into the mods directory, under your game installation folder. Typically, this is C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\mods\.

So, the destination folder should be something like this:
    C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\mods\Ridiculous Giant Effing Swords\

Feedback
    I make mods for features that I would like to have but I truly appreciate the fact that you might enjoy them as well. Please feel free to review, rate, and make suggestions. Your feedback is much appreciated and, based on my available time, could easily influence the direction of my mods. Thank you!

Release Log
    Version 0.2

Updated for Enraged Koala support

Version 0.1

First release. All new! This is a concept and a work in progress. Animation is slightly wonky. I made this really fast just to see if it could be done. I will probably add more swords and clean things up.

All Dantronix Mods
    Interesting Starter Swords
    [​IMG]

Invisible Clothes
    [​IMG]

Real Ninja Stuff
    [​IMG]

Modulars
    [​IMG]

Ridiculous Giant Effing Swords
    [​IMG]

Jesus H. Christ
    [​IMG]

Chicken Tosser
    [​IMG]

Breakable Ship Objects
    [​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. Enraged Koala Support

Recent Reviews

1. etherealblade
    etherealblade
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1
    It's great to think out of the box. This is very interesting. Giant Guns next?
    1. dantronix