1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Retr0pack! v1.10

The modpack containing all the aesthetic mods you need!

1. Retr0
    About
    -Adds mods that makes the game have a more aesthetic feel
    -Works (and tested) on Spirited Giraffe
    -everything packed to the .modpak file
    -Doesn't add objects into the game - only small (or large) changes to the mechanics
    -Contains an unreleased mod by Retr0 (me!), along with 3 released mods that I created
    -Unstable build friendly (Just look for the "v_unstable" tag!)

Installation
    Just unzip the file and drop all the mods you want to be included in Starbound into the "mods" folder inside the "giraffe_storage" folder.
    (I recommend using Winrar if you are on Windows and The Unarchiver if you are on a Mac.)

Credits
    -Credits to Chucklefish for making starbound easy to mod.
    -Credit to all of the mod creators that created the wonderful mods this pack contains (Including me! :love:)

Other Modpacks
    ...And before we get to the mods, here are a few other modpacks I recommend using:

Modpack Mods
    Mods contained in Retr0pack (all 36 mods):
    -With more to be added! (or taken away)

Licensing
    This mod has been released under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 4.0 International license terms. [​IMG]

Important! Inside the DOCS folder, there should be an OriginalNames text file that will tell you the real names of the abbreviated .modpak files. Also, if you have any issues appearing with this modpack, contact me in the comments! If I uploaded a mod that should not be included in a modpack, tell me in the comments and I will remove it, or get permission.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    v6ooo, aniiri and phoenixonfire like this.

Recent Updates

1. v1.10 (Not 2.0!)
  2. v1.9 (Important update!)
  3. v1.8

Recent Reviews

1. tidgem
    tidgem
    4/5,
    Version: v1.10
    I would love to use this but it appears that the link is broken :( Please add some mirrors or fix the current I want this mod!!! :D (Psst. Then it will be 5* :D)
    1. Retr0
      Author's Response
      Many of the mods in this modpack are now outdated. It would't make any sense to use this in the current version of Starbound. If I have the time I might update this mod, but it won't be for a while. :/
  2. saf8772
    saf8772
    5/5,
    Version: v1.7
    really awesome mod pack
    1. Retr0
  3. Sooperking89
    Sooperking89
    5/5,
    Version: v_unstable1.5.1b
    -
  4. Azure Nyoki
    Azure Nyoki
    5/5,
    Version: v1.2
    Really good modpack :3
    enhances the gameplay without altering the vanilla experience
    1. Retr0
      Author's Response
      Thank you! I figured s3r1ous mods covered the other mods.
  5. Shadow.
    Shadow.
    4/5,
    Version: v1.1
    You can set the original file name of the mods? Because if some of it makes the game crash, or just i dont like it, i dont know the mod name and cant uninstall. Thanks m8
    1. Retr0
      Author's Response
      Talk to me on the discussion page, i'm sure we can figure something out. :D Thanks for the review!
  6. Dragon_Tom005
    Dragon_Tom005
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0
    Gr8 pack m8. i r8 8/8 :3
  7. Naddox
    Naddox
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0
    Very good mod pack! Also, thanks for including my mod More Durability!
    1. Retr0
      Author's Response
      Why thank you! I selected your mod since it makes Starbound a lot more realistic. :D