1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Rescue Pack [Upbeat Giraffe] 1.2

A teleporting backpack that can get you out of a jam!

1. Supergeek
    NeurisKorp is proud to introduce... the Rescue Pack!
    The Rescue Pack (patent pending) is a device you wear on your back that detects when you are about to buy the farm (under 10% health) and will teleport you back to where you first put it on!

With a mere platinum bar, diamond, handful of plant fibre, and a lantern, you too can make your own Rescue Pack using your nearest iron crafting table!

[​IMG]

But wait, there's more! The Rescue Pack also emits a small amount of light. This small amount of Hawking radiation is proof that it's doing its job!

Keep in mind, the Rescue Pack remembers where you first put it on (or teleported down) so make sure your Rescue Pack is primed with a set of safe coordinates before you set out on your adventure!

The Rescue Pack is not intended to guarantee you complete safety. If a monster hits you for more than 10% of health, you can still die! Plus, the Pack does not guarantee that you will teleport to a safer place. You have to configure it correctly by equipping it in an appropriate area. NeurisKorp is not responsible for death, dismemberment, computer meltdown, or global 12 Monkey pandemic as a result of installing or wearing the Rescue Pack inappropriately or appropriately.

Contact me, Neurisko, in the IRC channel ##starbound-modding if you have a problem or just want to shower me with praise or cash.
    CorraidhĂ­n likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Rex Blackbeak
    Rex Blackbeak
    1/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Doesnt Even Work
  2. Xren
    Xren
    5/5,
    hmm strange I remember diego song when downloading this....rescue pack coming to the rescue! rescue pack...
  3. SilverDarkBlade
    SilverDarkBlade
    4/5,
    pretty cool. should be more expensive though for end game ish ?
    1. Supergeek
      Author's Response
      When it works, it's kind of OP. But I've found recently that it fails a lot of times because mobs hit too hard. Plus, I put it in the Cheat/God Item section, so I figure people looking at these mods already know it's kind of a cheat! :)
  4. teihoo
    teihoo
    5/5,
    Version: 2015-02-06
    Supergeeky! Very cool idea. I already said a few improvement ideas in IRC, but here's for the record :) Multi-colored versions where I could use Red one for my base and Blue one for my underwater hideout (for example). And maybe make the location reset via some sort of "furnace" where it only resets the location and once you put it back on, it stores the new location - unless you do that, it's always tied to the first location you put it on.
    In either case, I always love to see these ground-breaking mods show up here!
    1. Supergeek
      Author's Response
      Ground-breaking; I like that! Thanks :)
  5. Dundarb
    Dundarb
    5/5,
    Version: 2015-02-06
    Helps in a pinck