1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

RenTek: Reni's Armory (Discontinued) v1.5.1 Spirited Giraffe

Add Another Set of Unique Equipment to your collection.

1. toasted bugs, charred feathers and a half Vaporised lab.

Dilrax

[​IMG] Reni:
    Local Friendly Neighbourhood Spacefaring Avali.

err...Due to recent failed and working experimental Weaponized science, energy, atoms and particle projects and test's, not only have i vaporised a couple minor issues from a design in progress, my feathers and few lab test results and possibly maybe half a lab... by accident... the singed feathers will grow back no need to panic... yet, work is currently slowed down a little, but don't worry you will get your product blueprint, just in a few more days, it was going so well and might have been out early...

but you wouldn't believe how much damage this little thing could do... to the planet surface out side i mean... at first... pot holes ever where and a few large craters err... dont ask, local nearby towns folk blamed it on a 'natural occurring meteor storm', *cough cough*... but i cant leave you with nothing soo... here's a weapon design preview.
    [​IMG] it kinda looks like a turret head but also some funky lazer pointer to point lazers because everyone loves lazers... right? deadly glowing lazer's that bring doom... though im not sure about the hole randomly teleporting the user to somewhere function, i didn't plan that but how the?... i have to write that down...

it also needs a new nameso leave an weapon name idea's in that uhh.. discussion post-a-message box, Also! of the current weapons you can construct, also leave a message about which one you like the most and how it might be upgraded. also now included is the Reforge pack, so you can reforge your gun to an updated version for free! or you can get your blueprint from [here] simple just copy it to your mod folder, merge it into my current Armory mod folder and your good to go.
    Karia, WolfDemon16 and KieroAshkore like this.
Return to update list...