1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Racial Crafting 1.2.5

racial crafting

1. tedlil
    READ BEFORE DOWNLOAD!

pack should have ~318KB.

Please send me your creations that you made using this mod that i could upload them to this tread :)

BE WARNED! The newest version is just a compatibility fix. It should work now on the newest stable version of SB, but it still can have some bugs. It is because devs had changed much since last patch and many objects had different values and tags. Moreover - weapons added by this mod for sure will be unbalanced now. I'm counting on your feedback on the forums!
    Also investigate mod carefully before saying that something is missing, or just contact me by PM to get information or help with solving problems.

Description:
    I couldn't stand it that every race has the same looking crafted objects, so i decided to create mod that changes that.
    It's still in early version so be warned!
    I uploaded this mod in this stage just to let you all test it and help me upgrade this mod - so it will be more realistic and fun. If you have any suggestions about recipes, alternatives to choosen by me blocks/objects, just post them.

WARNING!
    This mod removes some lines from player properties - so if you use mods that changes few lines it can remove wrong lines without warning (i didn't secured that yet) and you can have recipies that shouldn't show and also you wouldn't be able to find few other recipes. also should work now :)

So one more time. If you wanna help me to upgrade this mod - feel free to download and check it.

Hope you will like it.

NOVAKIDS needs sprites for items, before they will be avaible in game - they have human styled crafting.

PICS:
    florans
    floran.JPG
    hylotl
    hylotl.JPG
    it works with quest!
    quest.JPG
    You can now make for example this house without any problem at start as a Hylotl :)
    hylotl house.JPG
    Floran burrow!
    floran house.JPG
    and Glitchs castle!
    glitch castle.JPG
    just tested avians and again - house that you can make!
    avian house.JPG
    Apex also has his own little house
    apex house.JPG

Showcase for:
    Hylotl -> Apex -> Human (with basement) -> Glitch
    few.JPG
    (yea, i know. this poster should be craftable by apex not humans. Will fix that later)

COMMUNITY PICS!
    here is great castle by dragonshadow32 : http://imgur.com/a/3NXb3

credits:
    big thanks KingOfAllNerds and dragonshadow32 for helping me with sprites and ideas for newest recipes :)
    also HUGE thanks to Andrepozzi for helping me with overhaul of mod so it should be more compatible with other mods! good work :)
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. maximus1156
    maximus1156
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.5
    really good tnx
    1. tedlil
      Author's Response
      i'm glad that you like it :) if you notice any bugs, please report them in the discussion. I don't have time to test it, but i'll try to find some time to fix reported bugs ;) (or even add suggested things!) keep in mind that i will need much more time to add novakids set, so it's still not in and won't be soon.
  2. thorn..11
    thorn..11
    2/5,
    Version: 1.2.3
    I crave this mod but it doesn't work for me maybe because it isn't 307kb its 316kb when I download
    1. tedlil
      Author's Response
      You don't know how to use mods and then you review it badly? You should read tutorials how to install mods and contact mod creators when you are having problems with that. Do not set bad review just because you don't know how to install mod.
  3. RadonWalnut
    RadonWalnut
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2.2
    I just downloaded this earlier, and so far its a very good mod and concept, but as a Hylotl, you cannot craft Ornate Tiles without Ornate Roofing, which isn't available without cheating. Tiny Lily Pads also face a similar problem. and must be crafted with Perfectly Generic Items, and those as well must be cheated in. Might want to fix those two small bugs that I've noticed, but otherwise its a great mod!
    1. tedlil
      Author's Response
      you should contact me before writing this review. I can say that you didn't investigate mod enough to notice that Ornate Roofing are avaible through furnace as they should be, because clay has to be forged before used. About Tiny Lily Pads - true there is a bug that i didn't notice, easy to fix.
  4. fyreman666
    fyreman666
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    This mod is really useful with the Craft All Racial Armors and Weapons mods. I don't normally spend time to make houses, but with his, I just might.
    1. tedlil
      Author's Response
      I really recommend playing on a server with people who had choosen other races :) it is much more fun!
  5. Varadon
    Varadon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2 (testing v. FIXED)
    Vielen Dank für die Mühe. Da macht das Spielen gleich 5mal soviel Spaß.
    1. tedlil
      Author's Response
      Please speak english on this forum. Translate google isn't too good, but this time i could understand what you mean by using this tool. It's nice to know that you like it :)
  6. AntiStoned
    AntiStoned
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.4
    I like this mod a lot. A must have for everyone, so I could make houses the way I want it.
    1. tedlil
      Author's Response
      that's really nice to know :) thanks a lot that you like my mod! :)
  7. Chasekasp
    Chasekasp
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    I checked out that update now its perfectly awesome! It really makes the game more enjoyable to look at and play.
    1. tedlil
      Author's Response
      I'm really happy that you like it :)
  8. Chasekasp
    Chasekasp
    5/5,
    Version: Upbeat Giraffe
    This is a really great mod that allows you to use the stuff you pretty much can't find readily. My suggestion to improve it would be make the recipes more accurate for example roof tiles should be make out of clay rather than wood.
    1. tedlil
      Author's Response
      thanks, i don't know what i was thinking about when i was writing these recipes :) I will change this in next update. I hope i will have more time tommorow to work on this mod.
  9. ispeli3
    ispeli3
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1 (nightly)
    I love this mod so much!
    1. tedlil
      Author's Response
      Thank you! If you have any questions, suggestions or bugs to report - please find me on steam. I have the same nick there :)
  10. Vladislav141
    Vladislav141
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1 (nightly)
    Long ago it was looking for!