1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Projectile Crafting Bench 1.0 Beta v. Enraged Koala

Craft your own throwing weapons and bombs!

1. ioxles
    Update: Craftable bombs and grenades. Download

[​IMG]

Craft all your own throwing weapons for a small cost plus paper planes!

Download

[​IMG]

Just unzip to /mods folder.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. Beta v. Enraged Koala
  2. Furious Koala Update
  3. Updated for Angry Koala

Recent Reviews

1. Nightcore50
    Nightcore50
    4/5,
    Version: Beta v. Enraged Koala
    While I'm pretty sure this mod is useful, I haven't been able to download it due to some sort of error on the MEGA download page, it fails as soon as I click to download it to my PC.
  2. Flowtipuz
    Flowtipuz
    4/5,
    Version: 0.7 Angry Koala
    i hate the ingame projectiles..
    this mod might actually make them viable
  3. darknight737
    darknight737
    5/5,
    Version: 0.7 Angry Koala
    Thanks, works wonders. Can't wait to see what you have planed for the future.
  4. Vahi5
    Vahi5
    5/5,
    Version: 0.4
    A quick but thorough fix for a severe problem: a lack of a renewable source of throwing daggers, javelins, bombs, grenades, ETC. Resource/product ratio is perfect, and I have no complaints.
  5. Ariskelis
    Ariskelis
    4/5,
    Version: v0.3
    I love it! But I can't seem to download the bombs version - Your link points to your MonsterMash mod. :(
    1. ioxles
      Author's Response
      Fixed the links, thanks!