1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated PrintingPress [v. Furious Koala] 0.5

A printing press to print out posters, signs, and decals.

1. Circuitbomb
    For v. Angry Koala

Printing Press adds a new crafting table to the game (based on the pixel compressor because I totally stink at pixel art right now) allowing you to craft a variety of signs, posters, and decals.

morestuff_2.png

Current features include:
    • 7 sets of light emitting posters of various colors, based on Apex dungeon posters
    • Black A-Z & 0-9 character decals
    • White A-Z & 0-9 character decals
    • Printing Press machine for mod recipes
    • Various placards to assist in inventory management
    • 11 flags! 9 colored, 1 pirate, and 1 checkered!! Yaar!
    • Items can be filtered in Printing Press crafting window

Planned features:
    • more sign sets of various sizes, colors, and 'condition'
    • more decals
    • more placards
    • numbers of the same size as the letter sets
    • and more....
    Let me know if you find any issues or have any suggestions. And of course if you use it and like it please vote for it :)

screeny_signs.png
    signexamples.png
    pressinterface.png
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Sern, Deathsdoll, GewaltSam and 8 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. quatch
    quatch
    5/5,
    Version: 0.5
    Works as described. Very handy.
  2. badassack
    badassack
    4/5,
    Does what it says, a little disappointed that I couldn't make my own signs though. Also I couldn't get it to work by just extracting it into mods folder, I had to make a new folder called "printing press" , extract into that folder then place it into the mods folder. It worked fine after that. Overall nice mod.
  3. durdeniohen
    durdeniohen
    1/5,
    Mod doesn't work for me and 3 of my friends. Since it isn't just me, I can say it's the mod. I unzipped it in the correct place, it didn't work. Rearranged it some, still didn't work.
  4. EVILnudeMONKEY
    EVILnudeMONKEY
    5/5,
    This is a great mod. I would love to see a few other signs added to it eventually like: ores, guns, 1-hand, 2-hand (for weapons). Keep up the good work.
  5. Deathsdoll
    Deathsdoll
    5/5,
    TY so much, needed this :)
  6. Kasdar
    Kasdar
    5/5,
    Excellent mod. I love it. If its not to much trouble I would like to see Letters with a background. white background for black letters, and black background for white letters, in addition to the ones with transparent backgrounds.
  7. Capitainetim
    Capitainetim
    5/5,
    Version: 0.4
    I really like the pirate flag :D,
    and it is sooooo convenient for the storage area of the main base ...
    1. Circuitbomb
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! I'm glad you like the pirate flag :D
  8. Zero127
    Zero127
    5/5,
    "Printing press. whats this supposed to- OH HOLY WOW." *click download* .... that's about how it went. Great mod. This will be a keeper for a lonnnnng time :)
    1. Circuitbomb
      Author's Response
      Haha Thanks!
  9. juskom95
    juskom95
    5/5,
    This will make my base look a lot better. Thanks
    1. Circuitbomb
      Author's Response
      Cool, post a screenshot in the mod discussion!
  10. Balmer
    Balmer
    5/5,
    Simple, but very nice to have. The freeform letters are nice, but beyond amazing would be a way to roll your own text into compact signs like your labels. I think that would take something from Chucklefish though rather than a mod. Thanks much for the mod, though.
    1. Circuitbomb
      Author's Response
      Thanks, and agreed :)