1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Pony paraphernalia 1.2

An assorted bunch of pony decorations and such.

1. Kawa
    Compatible with the Angry Koala modloader.

Contents at this time:
    • 80's Cheerilee poster
    • Plushies of the main six, Princess Twilight, Cheerilee, 80's Cheerilee, Derpy, Vinyl Scratch, Octavia, and a changeling.
    • Element of Harmony
    • Applehat
    • Twilicane
    • Elemental Lockbox
    Feel free to make suggestions.
    Crozan and Jon_condiff like this.

Recent Updates

1. Angry Update

Recent Reviews

1. chibibiscuit
    chibibiscuit
    3/5,
    Version: 1.2
    I like it, but these really need to be either craftable or purchasable through the Pixel Printer. Having to update your hunting.treasure pool to get them (especially when that's not mentioned on the front page where you'd be expecting it) makes this kind of tricky to use. If you change this in a future version though, I'll update my rating. :)
    1. Kawa
      Author's Response
      They'll have recipes in the Furious update, coming soon enough.
  2. Slender
    Slender
    5/5,
    Nice mod but how to get the items? Can someone make it compatible with Tabula Rasa? Please :(
  3. atlasportal2
    atlasportal2
    4/5,
    nice mod but its hard to download mods wen theres no files. srly it takes me 39 minutes just so i can play whit it.
    1. Kawa
      Author's Response
      What do you mean "when there's no files"?
  4. Jokerofwhite
    Jokerofwhite
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Looking forward to more.
  5. Bloodstarz
    Bloodstarz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    I helped coming up with the idea of the mystery box :3 Also everything is perfect. I sure love me some piggy ponies! :D