1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Ponex Enraged Koala 1.9

A Pony Race for MLP Fans

1. Maizox
    Maizox
    5/5,
    Version: Enraged Koala 1.9
    This mod is great and adds an awesome race to the game. I hope to see this mod flourish in the future.
  2. valorcrow
    valorcrow
    5/5,
    Version: Furious Koala v1.8
    If you are a fan of anthro ponies this mod is basically a God-send.
  3. krisfishwick
    krisfishwick
    5/5,
  4. jayster2
    jayster2
    5/5,
    Sweet. This will make the game better XD
  5. MasterBloodrose
    MasterBloodrose
    5/5,
    This game just got 20% Cooler :3
  6. BanzaiBearzeSoRabo
    BanzaiBearzeSoRabo
    5/5,
    Any MLP fan/Brony/Pegasister etc that doesnt download this mod will be forever wandering space without the awesomeness that is this! :)
  7. M43L57R0M
    M43L57R0M
    5/5,
    This race mod is fantastic. It looks good and so far I haven't found any conflicts with the game because of it.
  8. Nightly
    Nightly
    5/5,
    Now I can truly be a space pony.
  9. Branthedragon
    Branthedragon
    5/5,
    Because Ponies
  10. Sagara
    Sagara
    4/5,
    VERY nice race mod. It does exactly what the description says. It is fun to look at yourself like a pony. I didn't expected a mod like this, seriously.
  11. Vexhoor
    Vexhoor
    4/5,
    Excellent mod, loving it a lot.
    My only gripe is when I took over some random house, I placed my Ponex villager spawner (which did it's job in spawning a Ponex villager), but then the villager was killed by hostile mobs, and I don't know if it's even possible to get another spawner.
    1. Chandrak
      Author's Response
      It is. Gotta tier up. Its the same tier as spawners in the base game.
  12. Alto003
    Alto003
    5/5,
    This mod is amazing, a lot of MLP stuff. Backstory is cool too =)
  13. Ghost1334
    Ghost1334
    5/5,
    I love it. Amazing job but please consider pony underwear.
  14. magnus_vir
    magnus_vir
    5/5,
    I like how you released an update with the patch so I can keep using your mod
  15. Andr0o
    Andr0o
    5/5,
    Great, a creative back-story, and a fun race to play as.
  16. SpartanRarity
    SpartanRarity
    5/5,
    A really nice mod to have for mlp fans
  17. zaponator
    zaponator
    5/5,
    This version removed the Scootaloo hair from the choices, but it left the .png for the hair in, so it was easy enough to make an option again if you're so inclined.
    Also, there are no wings that match up quite right with the Scootaloo coat colour ("ORANGE"). I tried to fix it myself, but weirdly enough the colours *do* technically match up. Or they seem to, at least. It's the same hex codes as far as I can see, but for some reason the wings look slightly lighter.
    In any case, not really a big deal. My character is still functioning at full Scootalocity, or close enough to make no matter.

As for the rest of the update:

-The wings are flipping awesome! Nice work on those.
    -The new starting food/recipes are quite a bit better than the old ones (Hooray! Apples!)
    -The new legs (included as an optional change) are... interesting. And I don't mean that in a bad way. They're genuinely interesting. Not sure how they're ever gonna work with armour, but if they ever do I'll have to give 'em a go on one of my characters.
    -The magicraft station looks really nice. It can only make wings right now, but I see this thing having tons of potential. Definitely looking forward to more magicraft options in the future.

And that's about all I have to say about this update. I haven't played it very extensively yet, so I might've missed some stuff to mention, but whatever.
    Despite the disturbing lack of Scootaloo, this update was another great one, and this mod continues to be a 5/5 for me.

Keep up the great work! ^_^
  18. Midnight_Blitz
    Midnight_Blitz
    5/5,
    Got some unexpected updates in this one, huh, Chandrak? In good time, too! Looks nice! Also, expect an update to any weird sounding MLP songs in the future now that this update's out.
  19. Akimoto873
    Akimoto873
    5/5,
    Version: Angry Koala 1.7
    Wow. Much friendship. Such pony. Much love.
  20. Grey Sparks
    Grey Sparks
    5/5,
    Version: Angry Koala 1.7
    I love this mod, cant wait to see what comes along in further updates! ^_^