1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated [Outdated] Planetside Teleporters 2.11

Configurable teleporters for warping from place to place on a planet or ship.

1. drakenhawk
    drakenhawk
    5/5,
    Version: 2.11
    easy way to go to any planet u might need to check on
  2. Adarious
    Adarious
    5/5,
    While the instructions might seem to make this look more complicated, it's simple to set up. On larger planets, and underground, with the absence of planetary maps...this makes things a lot easier
  3. Armed Mosquito
    Armed Mosquito
    5/5,
    Your mod should in some way if not the same be featured in vanilla starbound that was the biggest issue I had when I started with starbound I hope it gets spotted by their team for use like the skyrail upgrade
  4. Sarusei
    Sarusei
    5/5,
    a very handy mod for exploring very large planets
  5. Hausherr
    Hausherr
    5/5,
    This is so amazing. This is my first post on this forum. Just wanna thank you for this. Keep up the good work and please continue working on this!!!
  6. Agent Abbott
    Agent Abbott
    5/5,
    Exploring was never easier.
  7. Arceorenix
    Arceorenix
    5/5,
    Love the mod, but the recent update seems to have broken it in some way. I cannot find in any crafting station or free-hand crafting to make the Teleporter Crafting Table.
  8. ailesax
    ailesax
    5/5,
    GJ!!
  9. poweredbygamespy
    poweredbygamespy
    5/5,
    Version: 2.10½ (Enraged Koala)
    best mod ever. must be included to vanilla.
  10. Ravna
    Ravna
    5/5,
    Could you please make an unpacked version of this for the unstable starbound please? i would really love to use it but i can't cause its in a pak file D: and i can't unpack it
  11. Shadewarp
    Shadewarp
    5/5,
    This is SO useful! I use it a lot for my home planet, to get to my farms (be that crops, pixels, trees or plantfibre) makes my life a lot easier!
  12. IJustWant2Download
    IJustWant2Download
    5/5,
    this mod is so helpful getting around
  13. gabuxxa
    gabuxxa
    5/5,
    Version: 2.10 (Furious Koala)
    Perfect! this was was missing!
  14. SandyBeaches
    SandyBeaches
    5/5,
    Exactly as it says on the tin. No fuss, no messing up unrelated objects, and very convenient. Solves a glaring problem with default starbound and does so with grace.
  15. Auditre
    Auditre
    5/5,
    Very useful and works great! Thanks for the upload ^.^
  16. tonidouz
    tonidouz
    5/5,
    Wow
    Much useful

So essential

Such 5 stars.
  17. morfindeth
    morfindeth
    5/5,
    This mod is amazing and really fills a major need in the game. Getting back down into a deep mineshaft after an unfortunate death is now possible. being able to build a base and not have a 5 minute walk to it from the planet spawn point is possible. It would be great to see this integrated into the main game, perhaps with costs or minor requirements for building the teleporters. This mod is absolutely indispensable. I can't play without it, especially when doing dangerous deep delving. If I could rate this 10 stars, I'd still complain it wasn't enough.
  18. Damiano de' Caretti
    Damiano de' Caretti
    5/5,
    I have no words to describe that...just beautiful...wonderful...SUPHERB!
  19. handicapitation
    handicapitation
    5/5,
    Version: 2.02 (Furious Koala)
    Makes the game 10 times better!
  20. Baleur
    Baleur
    4/5,
    Version: 2.02 (Furious Koala)
    Amazing mod, just what is needed to build a colony on a planet somewhere ELSE than the spawn point (which is rarely optimal).
    But i must be honest, what stops it from getting full score from me is that i actually want a version that is "balanced", or rather has some cost to it, requires a robotic crafting table and some platinum and gold to craft or something.
    You know, just anything to prevent it from being too tempting to just abuse it by using a teleporter EVERYWHERE like in dungeons and all over the place.

I kinda want a version that's more restrictive and doesn't interfere with the usual game balance, perhaps limited to 2 teleporters per planet.