1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Placeable Traps 1.0

Build traps and kill monsters.

1. Agent Abbott
    Placeable Traps
    [ EARLY ALPHA ]

This mod adds craftable traps that you can use to effectively kill mobs found
    throughout the planet.
    These traps will also have effect on you and other players, so beware!

[​IMG]
    There are currently 4 traps implemented into the mod

The Snare trap will hold enemies in place, usefull for tough mobs.

The Fire Trap will burn anything that walks over it.

The Poison Trap will apply Poison to anything that walks over it.

The Melting Trap will melt anything that walks over it.

To craft these traps, you will need to make yourself a Trap Crafting Table.
    [​IMG]

All of the traps have their respective teirs and will do damage appropriate to that teir.

The Table can be crafted by hand and you will need trap bases to make any of the traps.

I'm open to suggestions as to what new traps to add and things you think I should change.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.
    LadyKianna likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. LushRoach
    LushRoach
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    fantastic. i already use this to aid capturing creatures, i use the hold-in-place trap to prevent from missed capture pod throws
  2. LadyKianna
    LadyKianna
    4/5,
    Suggestions
    Lightning/shock trap.
    Very much like the Capture Pod trap idea!
    Switches to turn them off/on (So that you can walk over them without getting hurt.)
  3. D9sinc
    D9sinc
    4/5,
    Definitely like the idea of this mod you should add a mob that will allow you to trap a mob and capture it (obviously using a Capture pod in the recipe.) that would make it cool place it down shoot the monster you want to catch with the bow and watch them trap themselves lol
    1. Agent Abbott
      Author's Response
      That's a god damn great idea.