1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

"Nudity" Overhaul 13.1 - Starbound 1.21

Overhauls some "nudity" aspects and makes the races smexier than ever. PG friendly ofcourse.

1. Ulfgar
    Ulfgar
    5/5,
    Version: 8.1 - Furious Koala
    Good mod - exactly what i want! :3
  2. ottercry
    ottercry
    5/5,
    Version: 8.1 - Furious Koala
    hiding my hat and my back item with this mod, look much cleaner thank you!
  3. GrandMoffTarkin
    GrandMoffTarkin
    5/5,
    Version: 8.0 - Furious Koala
    Thank you so much for this mod! I have badly been wanting to hide my helmet since the game came out.
  4. ropefish
    ropefish
    5/5,
    Version: 7.1 - Angry Koala
    OMG TY SO MUCH IT WORKS AWESOME NOW!
  5. ropefish
    ropefish
    5/5,
    Version: 7.0 - Angry Koala
    i love the idea, but i can't seem to get the blueprints :/
    1. Niran
      Author's Response
      Did you try picking up your spinning wheel again? It should give you all blueprints, you should then be able to craft all the new items in the spinning wheel.
  6. Santeripe
    Santeripe
    5/5,
    Wow! I defenitely needed the Bare Head, because i dont want to lose armor just to see my characters head...

Well Overall this is a very nice Mod!
  7. sjheiss
    sjheiss
    2/5,
    Considering all races in this game have two sexes, male and female (ignoring robots. DOES NOT COMPUTE), you would expect them to have genitalia. While it is true some of the races appear to be clones or otherwise fabricated, there would be no reason to have different sexes if they have no sexual organs, which are the defining features of a sex.

I would rate it higher if the title weren't misleading, but as-is, it contains no nudity at all.
    1. Niran
      Author's Response
      Nudity is another word for "naked" if i'm not totally wrong, since this mod is more than just allowing you to get naked without taking your clothes off (it makes humans completely naked) i think "Nudity" Overhaul fits well, considering that Nudity is put in "" for a reason since alot people (like you just did) link genitalia to the word Nudity which is why i was very unsure about using the word "Nudity" at all but other than that i can't think of a better name for it.
      Suggestions would be very welcome, please bear in mind that english is not my native language and even if it was not everyone knows every word in existance, therefor it would be great if you helped me and suggest a better name for a mod that makes your characters naked without saying naked or including the obvious "naked clothing" modname.
  8. Shadewarp
    Shadewarp
    5/5,
    This mod is simple but exelent! Makes my Greys look... well... as they should!
  9. Potato Shogun
    Potato Shogun
    5/5,
    very useful. works well enough for me :D
  10. Swirly
    Swirly
    5/5,
    It's nice to see a characters face again, without having to sacrifice defense.
  11. Mesmenir
    Mesmenir
    5/5,
    Wonderful! Everything works and now I can say goodbye to the stupid hat! :D Thank you~
  12. [Yumi]
    [Yumi]
    5/5,
    Version: 6.11 - Offended Koala
    Awesome job!
  13. Xochi
    Xochi
    5/5,
    Version: 6.8 - Offended Koala
    So you know v.8 the Red Garments are actually blue.
    1. Niran
      Author's Response
      Because they are now colorable, they will be blue by default but can be recolored in character creation screen.
  14. Scaretactic
    Scaretactic
    5/5,
    Version: 6.6 - Offended Koala
    murry purry
  15. Klairixia
    Klairixia
    5/5,
    Version: 6.3 - Offended Koala
    Thanks for this idea, its something my boyfriend wanted for his human too!
  16. RaptorNano
    RaptorNano
    5/5,
    Version: 6.2 - Offended Koala
    Simple, but great mod, should officially be added in the game.
  17. mouseyboy
    mouseyboy
    5/5,
    Version: 5.1 - Indignant Koala
    Great mod! Handy because now I can see my pretty face instead of ugly helmets.