1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Novakid+ 1.4

playable mod race of the Novakid/Anodynes

1. jonny1150
    jonny1150
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    I really like the ship design, the customisation, the generated names and the sound when you hit things with your shovel. so satisfying...
  2. nightangel249
    nightangel249
    5/5,
    the character is amazing and the shovel was a good idea. i have got to give props to you for the animation, it looks like it belongs with the group. i would just play as the nova kid just for the animation. respawn animation if you did not know what i was talking about. the character also moves very nicely. maybe you could add flames trails in the future.
  3. Robo-Pi
    Robo-Pi
    5/5,
    Incredible ship design, great customization options. Chucklefish, if you're still having a hard time getting NovaKids out, here's a great place to start! Amazing job. Any idea if you're gonna make some racial armor?
  4. MagicPlayer
    MagicPlayer
    5/5,
    I LOVE IT BETTER THAN THE BETAKIDS and... i like the brand where it looks like novakid is wearing sunglasses thats my favourite!
  5. Angelo4Life
    Angelo4Life
    5/5,
    LOVE IT CANT WAIT UNTILL IT GETS INTO THE GAME <3333
  6. faytkun
    faytkun
    5/5,
    love love them. Possibly one of my favourite races
  7. warriordale
    warriordale
    5/5,
    really cool, but how do you get the side window to the right to select the race? its not showing up and i don't know how to get it like that
    1. Bietol
  8. Arkamzeus
    Arkamzeus
    5/5,
    Verry nice!
  9. bluefluffy
    bluefluffy
    5/5,
    looks great gonna put this on twitter :D !!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Soalokin
    Soalokin
    4/5,
    It's a really great mod but there seems to be one problem for me, being that the simple extended creatures mod has not updated to enraged koala I tried the other option of renaming the file, but it still does not work and I would like to know if there is anything I can do.
  11. Koher Javenal
    Koher Javenal
    5/5,
    I love this mod. If big fish does not implement these ideas into vanilla I will be disappointed in them. The only thing I could ask is for the nova kid to glow. Right now they are all a really dull shade
  12. Flowzreh
    Flowzreh
    5/5,
    I really can't wait for Novakid to be avaliable in vanilla game, so downloaded this. What can I say? It's superb. Ship, shovel and all that jazz - all amazing and well done.
    One problem, though - it's a shame that all NPCs say only one phrase to player Novakid, and I would like to know how to edit it. I could add some dialogue options for NPCs myself, but dunno how.
  13. DrTrevers
    DrTrevers
    5/5,
    Why wait? The Novakids have arrived! all around solid mod
  14. Aidan
    Aidan
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.2
    Golden. Amazing race that works perfectly.
  15. AR001
    AR001
    5/5,
    It's cool :D
  16. Motherboard
    Motherboard
    5/5,
    The respawn animation made my day x)
  17. Marc Spag
    Marc Spag
    5/5,
    Awesome mod but if u can make novakid spawners he gonna be a perfect mod :v just a suggestion ~BRO FIST~
  18. aaa125
    aaa125
    5/5,
    Such mod!!
  19. Doffedog
    Doffedog
    5/5,
    I love the mod :)
  20. Jarick Storm
    Jarick Storm
    5/5,
    Awesome edition to an already staggering amount of new races for the game. Favorite thing is the starting weapon. Love the sound effect after nailing a baddie on the head