1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated No Projectile Block Damage - Server Friendly [UNMAINTAINED] 0.2.3

NPBD removes block damaging properties from projectiles that have them.

1. Action/Config Location Fix

Kazyyk
    Hello. This version fixes an issue with certain projectile tests failing due to the config action not being in the first slot of the projectile's OnReap/OnHit array. I changed my script to automatically detect this location and have built another version of NPBD with this issue corrected.
  2. OnHit/OnReap Fix #2

Kazyyk
    Hello again. This is a minor fix correcting a small oversight with the previous version. This corrects a problem where OnHit was being incorrectly replaced with OnReap on a few projectiles, due to a small syntax problem in the build script.
  3. OnHit/OnReap Fix

Kazyyk
    Hello. Sorry for the double-update, but during additional testing I noticed a flaw in the mod. Some instances of OnReap were being replaced with OnHit where they shouldn't be. This has been fixed in this version.

I highly suggest updating as the version prior to this one is broken, and thus will be removed.
  4. Upbeat Giraffe - Update 2 Stable Release

Kazyyk
    Hello. This version supports the latest stable release of Upbeat Giraffe. It was automatically generated via a script I wrote for this purpose and then checked manually for quality assurance.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the mod. If you would like to see the script used to generate it, you can see it here:
    https://gist.github.com/Kazyyk/e6066bcec20c49f97ff8

Feel free to generate a version of NPBD yourself if I am slow to update for whatever reason.
  5. Unstable Edition Released

Kazyyk
    Hello. This version of NPBD should work for the unstable branch of Starbound. It was created automatically via a script I wrote and then manually checked for quality assurance. As such, if you experience any odd behavior, please let me know so I can investigate it. While I am 99% confident that my script performed correctly, there's always the possibility something went wrong somewhere.

Note: This version of the mod uses Chucklefishes' patching system. NPBD will check to make sure that the...
  6. Invisible Projectile Removed

Kazyyk
    I accidentally left in a very harmful debug version of the invisible projectile that I had been experimenting with on the side. This has been removed in this update.