1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated No Pixel Loss Compressor 1.5

Compressing pixels & refining voxels has no net pixel loss + new voxel sizes!

1. EVILnudeMONKEY
    ALTERNATE DIRECT DOWNLOAD :

No Pixel Loss Compressor 1.5 v. Upbeat Giraffe

• This mod allows you to compress pixels and later refine the voxels without losing 40% of your pixels.
    • Additional voxel sizes have been created in the following sizes: 500, 15k, 20k, 25k, & 50k.
    // v 1.5 - Updated for Starbound v. Upbeat Giraffe.
    // V 1.4 - Updated for Starbound v. Enraged Koala
    // V 1.3 - Added additional voxel denomination.
    // V 1.2 - Added additional voxel denominations.
    // V 1.1 - Added modinfo compatibility for mod manager.

Recent Reviews

1. bcott
    bcott
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5
    A great mod to keep the hard earned pixels, works excellently in Single Player, but sadly is not Multiplayer compatible on Vanilla servers.
  2. Gotcha!
    Gotcha!
    5/5,
    My thanks for this. It's too easy to lose one's pixels. I'm happy someone created a solution. :)
    1. EVILnudeMONKEY
      Author's Response
      Thank you for your review!
  3. Necrovore
    Necrovore
    5/5,
    Simple and effective.
    1. EVILnudeMONKEY
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the review. Hope you enjoy the mod.
  4. HeroUltraOmega
    HeroUltraOmega
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    Before the new update, I used this mod quite a lot. It would be absolutely amazing if this mod was updated!
    1. EVILnudeMONKEY
      Author's Response
      I am currently working on updating all of my mods, starting with Pack and Print. Expect updates within the next few days. Thanks for using and reviewing!
  5. BashSlash
    BashSlash
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    This is a great mod and I love the idea of not losing my hard earned pixels but it gives me an error that says something about voxelsand it crashes my game so if I could get some help then I would really appreciate it. But otherwise great mod
    1. EVILnudeMONKEY
      Author's Response
      Of course, If you want please post in discussion thread what the issue is in detail. Also post any errors that show up in your launch log (starbound.txt in its install folder), as that will help me figure out what is going on. Thanks!
  6. flameboy103
    flameboy103
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Could i have permission to put this mod into a mod pack?
    1. EVILnudeMONKEY
      Author's Response
      Certainly, please just make sure to reference me somewhere on the mod page. Thank you for the review. =0)
  7. LordLyciaX
    LordLyciaX
    5/5,
    Works as advertised. The added Voxels are a great touch as well.
  8. graycatgrayhat
    graycatgrayhat
    5/5,
    Wonderful mod for those of us enjoy that sort of mechanic change, I have to say storing pixels should be like this or close to this any way. Could we see an 10k vowel?
    1. EVILnudeMONKEY
      Author's Response
      There is already a 2k 5k 10k voxel in the game, I have changed them so there isn't a loss though. =0) Also, you may need to redownload the zip file as I had to delete a comma from the code. Thanks for your review!
  9. fr3dMoC
    fr3dMoC
    5/5,
    Version: No Pixel Loss Compressor
    so nice!!!
    1. EVILnudeMONKEY
      Author's Response
      =0) Thank you! Are there any other denominations you would like to see?
  10. tenderlions2011
    tenderlions2011
    4/5,
    Version: No Pixel Loss Compressor
    how about you let us put as much or as little, kinda like a withdraw and deposit. yeah! that would work an atm machine! where you can withdraw and deposit your pixels, you can even set rules like a borrowing system where you go to a bank and you borrow pixels and have to pay back with interest and you need to give something up as collateral maybe that awesome sword you found or 1000 logs for 100 pixels. and there 2 types of atm machines a wall and ground machine and there could also have banks in some planets.
    1. EVILnudeMONKEY
      Author's Response
      Sadly, my programming knowledge is NOT that awesome... but that would be really convenient. I am going to add more denominations in the next day or so. Thanks for the feedback.