1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated No FTL Flash + No Flickering 20140219

Removes flashing during FTL sequence, for those with epilepsy.

1. metric

Recent Updates

1. Enraged Koala
  2. Furious Koala
  3. Proper Merging

Recent Reviews

1. Windcaller
    Windcaller
    5/5,
    Version: 20140219
    Though I, personally, do not have epilepsy, I appreciate your work in making this mod, as it will help many others. I salute you. ^^
  2. whitekitestrings
    whitekitestrings
    5/5,
    This should be a part of the game already, and why it isn't an option will always be a mystery to me. Of all the mods I love, this is the one I'd never give up. I absolutely cannot stand the flickering effects, and with them gone, I can enjoy every light fixture! Thank you for this.
  3. Lusfella
    Lusfella
    5/5,
    Genius. This needs to be a feature.
  4. PlanutExplorer
    PlanutExplorer
    5/5,
    Version: 2014-01-26
    This should actually be implemented as a core feature in the game, like in the options.
  5. Cbw19
    Cbw19
    5/5,
    Version: 2014-01-26
    I don't have elipsy, but I never did like flashinglights, nor do my eyes. Thank you!
  6. ReverendBonobo
    ReverendBonobo
    5/5,
    Version: 2013-12-23 compatability
    Your mod isn't just good for people with epilepsy - the flickering lights were giving me a headache, and this fixed that problem. Thanks!
  7. Focksii
    Focksii
    5/5,
    Version: 2013-12-22
    Was unable to look at my screen during warp. This is very helpful, thank you!