1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Neko Race Mod Upbeat Giraffe

Gonjamoon's Neko race updated for Upbeat Giraffe

1. Shipping new tech

Thundeki
    Added a new tech courtesy of kokobo88 that will unlock when you grab torches out of the locker. Also adding links into the description so you can choose what ship you want to use. Keep in mind though that if you swap ships you'll need to make a new character. Anyone who still has the glitch ship won't have to remake if they choose to stick with that ship.
    wfttNEKO and burningleos like this.
  2. Puny Humans

Thundeki
    Fixed the tech suit images not showing and swapped the ship and ai to use the Human ones by popular demand until I make my own.

P.S Apologies for the update spam
    wfttNEKO and Lightning-Strike like this.
  3. Cleanup

Thundeki
    A few quest fixes and such. Shouldn't be anymore major problems that i'm aware of. thanks to kokobo88 for pointing stuff out to me.
  4. Fixes Fixes Fixes

Thundeki
    Steel and M.M upgrades should be fixed now. Well at least I hope so. Message me if your does not
  5. Grunts and fixes

Thundeki
    Fixed the nightly crash related to grunts and the quest progression crash
  6. Upbeat Giraffe

Thundeki
    Version updated to the new unstable build. Pm me if anything doesn't work for you.
    Exoders likes this.
  7. Ai Fix

Thundeki
    The newest nightly patch added tech to the ai breaking the old version. Just redownload and all will be well :D