1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Nano Furnace V1.3

No more waiting for ores to smelt!

1. blindangel8816
    This mod add a new crafting table to the game. Now you can craft your ores and sand into bars and glass instead of sticking them in the stone furnace and waiting on them to smelt.

NanoFurnaceTable.jpg

The Nano Furnace can be crafted from the Robotic Crafting Table. It costs 2000 pixels, 20 durasteel bars, and 1 stone furnace to craft. Let me know if that seems like too much or too little as far as game balance goes. I wanted this to be a mid level item.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. Nano Furnace V1.3
  2. Nano Furnace V1.2
  3. Nano Furnace V1.1

Recent Reviews

1. lean
    lean
    5/5,
    Version: V1.3
    Nice mod, that is compatible with Beta v. Angry Koala?
    1. blindangel8816
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review. Not sure about Angry Koala compatibility, I've never tested it.
  2. EpicNomming
    EpicNomming
    4/5,
    Version: V1.1
    Pretty useful. Makes crafting bars a breeze.
    1. blindangel8816
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review. I use a ton of ore for furniture and skyrails, so I wanted an easier/faster way to melt them down.