1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated N17's Stargate Mod 1.01

Stargate stuff, mostly for Aesthetics.

1. neronix17
    Currently just the SG-1 Stargate and a set of Jaffa Armour, requires the Tabula Rasa Mod as it is crafted there, the Stargate itself is a crafting table as it will be a centralized location for any other objects in the mod.

Future Plans:
    • New crafting bench for all the Stargate stuff to be crafted at.
    • SGU & SGA Stargates and DHD's
    • Many weapons and armour from the shows.
    • New species (maybe).
    • Lots of new aesthetic objects from various races in the Stargate universe.
    Anything that needs sound will also be made with new sounds based on the show (a Zat or Staff weapon will sound like they did in the show for example).

Once all that is done I plan on adding dungeons using all this content and at that point I'll split into two versions, one where you get everything and can also craft all this, and one where very little will be craftable so you have to find dungeons to loot the stuff from.

Suggestions are always welcome but I obviously choose what to do and what not to do, and any suggestions that are more like demands will be ignored, some people might put up with that but I certainly won't.

Images

1. stargate-sg1-mk1.jpg
    jmccrite09, pacha1500 and gravis24 like this.

Recent Updates

1. Missed file

Recent Reviews

1. Ekventor263
    Ekventor263
    5/5,
    Version: 1.01
    Это как то неожиданно,а функциональные модели есть?