1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Mio's Chuu2 Rikka Mod! V. Enraged Koala

Rikka from Chuu2! Weapon, Vanity wigs & Uniform.

1. Mio
    Mio's Mod.png Hello! Sharing my 2nd mod in a series of character mods I'm having fun making as I learn to mod. This one is of Rikka Takanashi! Whoop Whoop!
    My 1st Mod: Mio's Miyako Mod!
    My 3rd Mod: Mio's Madoka Magica Mod!
    tumblr_mkul64zKio1rddo6qo2_r1_250.gif
    Screenshots:
    rikka1.png rikka2.png

What it includes:

• School uniform for Rikka
    • Titan's Eye Sword
    • Rikka's Hairstyle (with eyepatch)
    • Rikka's Hairstyle (without eyepatch)
    Installation: Just drop the folder into your Mods section of Starbound like you would any other mod, you'll find all of the items in the Tabula Rasa Station towards the very end. :p

Important Note: I made this mod to work with the Tabula Rasa mod which you can find here. Now it should work with a regular crafting table. But if you don't see it, you'll find it in the Tabula Rasa. Also, if you don't like the eyepatch, there is a second wig without one included and labeled for your convenience.
    **Warning: The sword is quite powerful and I apologize if you prefer something more balanced. You can easily remedy this by editing the "power" in the sword file.

Recommended Species Mod: I use the Ningen Species Mod for the eyes. It's completely optional and you don't need it for this, but in my personal opinion the default human eyes are creepy and weird, and these look fantastic. I highly recommend it for this mod. You can get that here.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Enraged Koala update
  2. Furious Koala Fix

Recent Reviews

1. konakona5553
    konakona5553
    5/5,
    Version: V. Enraged Koala
    I LOVE THIS <3 X3 thx for teh mods :3
  2. LiekZomg
    LiekZomg
    5/5,
    Version: V. Enraged Koala
    <3
  3. Shadow Wolf TJC
    Shadow Wolf TJC
    5/5,
    Version: V. Angry Koala 1.02
    Between you and Mado, I think I've found the perfect clothing pieces to make what I personally believe to be the perfect school uniform sets: one primarily white with a modifiable secondary color palette, and another primarily of a modifiable color palette with black as its secondary color.
  4. XupXup
    XupXup
    5/5,
    Version: V. Angry Koala 1.01
    It goes really well on my male glitch Great work
  5. InevitableChoice
    InevitableChoice
    5/5,
    This mod gives me 8th grader syndrome. I love it.
  6. Dawnight
    Dawnight
    5/5,
    ヽ(^Д^)ノ I love it!
  7. kitsunespirit
    kitsunespirit
    5/5,
    This being a Chu2 mod, I'd give it 5 stars anyway, it's a great mod, and it looks really cool in game too. So it's getting a delusional 10 stars! :D
  8. ArtoriasX
    ArtoriasX
    5/5,
    I can't wait for your next mod ^.^, i really love how well made they are!
    1. Mio
      Author's Response
      Thank you! I have something very special in the works. :)