1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Meteors No Longer Destroy Blocks!) 1.31

Large and Small Meteors now do NOT damage blocks. Your homes are safe!

1. dcsk8erboy
    This mod will stop Meteor Showers from damaging blocks. They will still hurt you, they just won't destroy any blocks in the process, so no more worrying about your new house getting destroyed!

Large and Small Meteors now do NOT damage blocks. Your homes are safe!

[flash][/flash]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    BlaineMuffin likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. uosmiley
    uosmiley
    5/5,
    Version: 1.31
    A must if you, like me, accidentally build your home base on a planet with meteor showers and find out WAY to late to move.
  2. Arceorenix
    Arceorenix
    5/5,
    Please update to newest Game release, we need our homes and work safe from the damned Meteors!
    1. dcsk8erboy
      Author's Response
      It should be updated to Enraged Koala. It seems to be working fine for many other people! Though one other person was having trouble with it, but I did not find anything wrong with my files. Perhaps you have another mod which clashes with this mod?
  3. SirTheProper
    SirTheProper
    5/5,
    Just what I needed. With some of the interesting things modders are doing with area affects I would love to see a bubble system that just prevents blocks in your base from breaking. The crazy sorting mod that uses area affect and there is another one that you can switch the break ability of chests on and off. Or even just something like energy bridges....oh wait I just thought of my solution. The energy bridges mod makes indestructible energy bridges.... hmmm I wish someone would make an expansion of that mod for this purpose. That would be awesome.
  4. H4RMN
    H4RMN
    5/5,
    I needed this so bad
    Thanks for making it :)
  5. Joseph1117
    Joseph1117
    5/5,
    Great mod. My house was destroyed about three time before i just gave up and tried to find a way to stop meteors. Thanks for the mod!
  6. Sarduka
    Sarduka
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    A mod I do not want to miss in the future.
  7. JazzyFloatzel
    JazzyFloatzel
    5/5,
    If only I found this earlier!

I was farming in my Base/Farm and i heard a loud explosion...
    "Hmm" i though, "what could that be?"
    I walk over to see a GIANT empty hole where my base WAS.

*RageQuits*

I got on Google and found this. After installation, I made a modded world to try to replicate what happened and my blocks stayed in place.

THANK YOU!!!
  8. Baleur
    Baleur
    5/5,
    I really really want a version of this that only affects a certain area.
    Or something else..

Like a version that simply makes an invisible "bubble" around your house where meteors won't destroy blocks. Or some new block type (could be invisible or look like glass) that is indestructible by meteors.

Because i really do like the meteors when they impact natural terrain.
    1. dcsk8erboy
      Author's Response
      This could be done, but only by messing with the "HP" levels of certain blocks and edited the "power" level of the meteors, That way it could affect dirt/cobblestone, and some other things. Then you could give more HP to the higher tier blocks that you don't want affected by the meteors.
  9. Vexblackheart
    Vexblackheart
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    I had no idea what was going on. My base was exploding. After doing some searching I found out that it was Meteors destroying my base.
    It had taken me hours to set everything up the way I wanted, I did not want to move. So I looked on the internet for some way to protect my base from this destructive menace. I found this mod, installed it easily and logged back in. Right away more meteors fell from the sky and my heart stopped. The meteors crashed down and exploded all around my structure - and not a single block was destroyed!

This was exactly what I was looking for! Great work dcsk8erboy!
  10. tehxen
    tehxen
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Been looking for this for a while, awesome mod :)