1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Mechanian Race Mod (WIP) 0.6.0

Militaristic mercenary android

1. Gear Up!! (guns version)

SCN-3_<NULL>
    Sorry for being too long from the last update, got some trouble IRL also brainstorming new guns mechanics for the tier 7 split as well as gun design tank me too much time. Let's see here's the change log:

[​IMG]
    -New branch of guns, sniper rifles branch to railguns and sniper rifle, assault rifle branch to auto cannon and machine gun, grenade launcher branch to rocket launcher and grenade launcher, shotguns branch to shotgun and flamethrower.
    -Railguns...
    n00b3rpwn4g3 likes this.
  2. First Hotfix/patch

SCN-3_<NULL>
    A little thanks to EpicNomming to notice a drop of framerate on the mechanian's ship and ProkhorVLG for resolving this issue. The ship might lost some lightning but the end result look like this:
    [​IMG]
    (some ambient light from the engine is visible, the wings ,stabilizers and the visible bottom of the ship are shadowed at the edge, it all looked nice to me)

Please never hesitate to report any bug that you have confirmed is from my mod as long as you do...
    n00b3rpwn4g3 likes this.
  3. Gear Up!!

SCN-3_<NULL>
    It's been long since my last update but currently nothing much have been added since I am very demotivated by decreased download rates and flinched by a space hobo with faulty rating,
    this update will only have tier 7 and tier 8 gears, guns not included by that result. Also some minor bug fixed that I sometimes find it annoying.

-fix mechanian armory station being flippable.
    -fix masking on tier 5 and 6 head gear.
    -added tier 7 and tier 8 gear, excluding...
    n00b3rpwn4g3 likes this.
  4. More colors?

SCN-3_<NULL>
    [​IMG]
    Okay Nothing very new here everything is pretty much on image if you do spot clearly.
    if you don't catch that then you should read the written change log(which I always forget something)
    -Added 3 3D printable emblem and insignia(from left to right SSF/Systèmes Sans Frontières Emblem, Mechanian Insignia, Outer Arcane Emblem)
    -Added dye mod compatability(now you can color your armor and jetpack with color beyond the mechanian color station can give but...
  5. Red reploid?

SCN-3_<NULL>
    [​IMG]
    Hmmm that mechanian looked very familiar but with a few things off(or a lot), anyway back to this content update,
    -Tier 6 gears added(armors, melee weapons and guns)
    -Guncrafting is moved to the new Mechanian Armory Station
    -Back equipment received tier 6 upgrade
    -Gunpod received alternative fire system(launch grenade by clicking mouse 2)
    -Jetpack received glider (now you dont have to constantly tap...
  6. Revamped Weapon Tiering

SCN-3_<NULL>
    I am very disatisfied with the previous weapon tiering (being very messy and filled with holes).
    In return with revamped weapon tiering have this chart with the new gun (still no new tier items, yet)
    (blue arrows indicate upgrade chip required)
    [​IMG]
    -added tier 1-5 dagger, short sword and broadsword (each tier have unique style)
    -added Flak Lobber, a grenade launcher fire flak shells that explode in proximity with monsters.
    -added Auto Rifle, a sniper...