1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

MannCoStoreMod MannCo Crates and You

Add Tf2 items to starboud

1. f-tank
    IF U WANT TO READ THIS DO NOT USE THE WHITE
    THEME

Big Steam release update so that way if you dont want to waste time to instal in manually here you
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=743723867
    Please support me there as well and i will love you back

LIST BELOW IS INACCURATE THERE IS MUCH MORE NOW..AND SOME WUT DIFFRENT STATS.
    Mannco mod hud2.png
    The store can be found in your crafting menu or 3-D printer and this list above is inaccurate, there are more hats then this now and the stats have gone through changes...They are now more class specific such as heavy being slower but has alot of energy boost and some hp boost while scout is faster..so on

:party:SPECIAL THANKS :up:
    -Brutal Legend Wig (Created By: Toamac ) :iswydt:
    -BatSaber (Designed By: KaidenmonLP) :mwahaha:

Misc more then this
    -Scout shirt
    -Scout pants
    -Cool cat Cardigan
    -Fast learner
    -sniper vest
    -sniper pants
    -Demo vest
    - Pyro Suit
    -Heavy vest and pants
    -medic outfit
    Weapons
    -Bat
    -Righteous bison
    -C.A.P.P.E.R
    -Medigun
    ScatterGun

Objects
    -Robo crate storage chest
    -Invsaion poster
    -ManncoCrates
    -Crates storage

NOTES:paper::scissors:
    I plan to add more hats , weapons , and any other tf2 related object into this pack and expand it greatly. This is also my 1st mod :whoop:
    Please feel Free to comment any Bugs :ssssssssss: or Suggestions :paper: please also leave a Rating :up: your support keeps me going.
    femscout.jpg scout (2).jpg femcout cool cat.jpg fem snipr.jpg m sniper.jpg tf2 mod pic.png Pyroset.jpg crate.jpg lv1.jpg lv2.jpg M medic.jpg Fem MEdic.jpg Fem MEdic.jpg M medic.jpg
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. Mannco mod hud.png

Recent Updates

1. MannCo Crates and You
  2. FINAL Official
  3. MannCoMod 1.0 Official

Recent Reviews

1. Kelo4242
    Kelo4242
    5/5,
    Version: MannCo Crates and You
    great mod
  2. GoldenstarArtist
    GoldenstarArtist
    3/5,
    Version: Version Mann One
    Adds an interesting collection of items; However it's permissions don't allow for sever or pack use. great for single player though.
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
      You can use them in servers i never said u couldnt i didnt even know you need permission for that. Now mod pack yeah that a no but suggest something and ill think about making exceptions.
  3. SmaugTheDragon
    SmaugTheDragon
    3/5,
    Version: GIRAFFE IS A SPOY
    There is a bug with the latest version. For some reason wit this mod loaded the character turns invincible and wont regenerate energy (wot?). Yeah this shit broke yo.
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
  4. Bandito-alex
    Bandito-alex
    3/5,
    Well, i go to the tf2 workbench, i press e and i got the error: "Exception caught in client main-loop (ItemException) No such item 'TfMiniG'", do you know how to fix it?
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
      Yes the mod is broken im fixing since ive been busy i will be realising the new working version but its still need some items added back
  5. Krod2
    Krod2
    5/5,
    Looks really good! Hoping for a 1.0 release! Great work!
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
      working on it and will ope to release it soon but got alot to work on
  6. Sgt.fox170
    Sgt.fox170
    2/5,
    its ok, but the Minigun really needs a fix. it closes the game when your fire it.
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
      what im on it right away do you know what it says when your fire its or what the error message is
  7. agente90
    agente90
    4/5,
    Everything seems to work fine, but mini sentry isnt working, not activating.
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
      yeah the mini always breaks at this point im kind of done with it becuase they keep changing it so much so it a vegetable for a while
  8. Xpatan24X
    Xpatan24X
    5/5,
    The best mod that i have
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
      AH THANK YOU......this is the kind of support that keeps me going but honestly thank you
  9. Jasontanz
    Jasontanz
    3/5,
    Version: Glad to be Giraffe
    please add sounds to the guns,more guns and weapons,increase th weapon power,less consuming energy,and cloak device and......moar guns,fire power,damage,and huge selection of weapons and armor(again)
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
      plz take in mind that 1 quote the guns are for early game play and honestly with the new update they scale decently well and i can no longer control energy consumption after the last update the game determines it threw the damage they do to keep it balance, cloak interesting idea will take time, weapons i dont really like to mess around with them to much seeing as they re not as cool to make and also there is i can say at least 65% of hats of tf2 and i think its a decent amount compared to when it started
  10. chewy!
    chewy!
    4/5,
    Version: Pleased Giraffe
    I love this mod! I just need help finding the ID's for the items so I can have the biggest plethora of TF2 gibus hats there ever was!
    1. f-tank
      Author's Response
      GLAD TO HEAR MAY YOU GIBUS AWAY