1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Lilith Crossover (Upbeat Giraffe) 2015-02-16

Weapons from the Nexus

1. agmoyer
    Information:

This is pretty much a crossover, Lilith weapons from a Skyrim Mod on Nexus by Wiikki. I loved that mod and the weapons, I love starbound and mods so I wanted to use these weapons here. Why not share it with everyone?

Seriously though... Go check it out, I will not put a link to the mod on Nexus because I think that is advertising .-.?

I also added my armor mod from my OBNFW mod here on this site.

For most enjoyment I recommend using
    Vampiz's Daemon Race Mod
    -http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/daemon-race.2560/

And...

dDefinder's Blood Mod
    -http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/blood-mod.343/

What is in this mod?

Several weapons and more still need to be made... Example:
    -Two Handed Disemboweler
    -One Handed Disemboweler
    -Two Handed Sickle (Freaking Big Scythe)
    -Two handed Carver
    -One Handed Carver
    -Two Handed Harbinger
    -One Handed Harbinger
    -Two Handed Obliterator Axe
    -One Handed Obliterator Axe
    -Two Handed Obliterator Mace
    -Combat Armor Tier 1 (Plan to be changed a bit for this mod)
    -Demon Wiikki Crafting... Portal? Trade with Wiikki for the weapons that shall make you feel badas*! I at least I did >>

Note(s):

Most of these weapons still need to be adjusted in damage but they are still quite nice.
    lil1.png 2015-02-15_00007.jpg 2015-02-15_00015.jpg 2015-02-15_00019.jpg 2015-02-15_00021.jpg 2015-02-15_00023.jpg

Wiikki is 1200 Pixels in the Wooden Crafting Bench. Reason for such high price is because the weapons that I will adjusting and adding will be quite strong in the future.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.