1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Kirov Airship 1.1

Kirov reporting.

1. Deader
    It is just a small fan-made mod. I will unlikely develop it further.

This mod adds Kirov airship from the Command & Conquer: Red Alert game series. You can craft it at the robotic crafting table.

Controls: "Spacebar" - increase height, "S" - decrease height, "A" - fly to the left, "D" - fly to the right, hold "W" - activate burner, LMB - drop bombs, RMB - fire minigun.

It's a first version of this mod, there may be some bugs.

All rights for the Kirov airship and its quotes belong to the Electronic Arts company.
    Kirov_Screenshot.png
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Little fix

Recent Reviews

1. Battle Bee
    Battle Bee
    2/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Very nice idea for a mod. However, the sprite is just a copy-paste-and-resize and does not fit Starbound at all. The face looks very bad, and is out of place.

This can become one of the best, if not the best, vehicle mods for Starbound, but the graphics kept me from enjoying it.
    1. Deader
      Author's Response
      Well, this mod was made just for fun, and I really see nothing bad in taking a RA3 Kirov render for sprite. Yes, its shading isn't suitable for every planet/time of day, but overall it doesn't looks bad, I think. Still, I agree that it may not fit in Starbound art style. When I'll have enough free time/motivation, I will maybe redraw it.
  2. betailas
    betailas
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Kirov reporting! Damn cool mod!
  3. Dune_Heart
    Dune_Heart
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    So epic!