1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Kill La Kill Half Scissor (Original creator by Ariexe, edited by Wurmheart 2014-01-28

Kill la Kill Half Scissor

1. kuddlesworth9419
    All credits go to the original creator (Ariexe). Edited by Wurmheart. I am just publishing it so more people can see it.

Permission from Wurmheart after I asked him/her to edit it because the original file by Ariexe did not function properly.

It is the half scissor from Kill La Kill. scissorblade.png Untitled.png
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. DaedricShadow
    DaedricShadow
    3/5,
    Version: 2014-01-28
    The sprite work is quite good, even though it wasn't made by you, but the recipe is very high-tier for the damage and swing speed it has. Surely the Scissor Blade should be really quick like it is in the anime. Also, the file's not working for me, gives an error related to 'humanoid timing' which is pretty much all the errors I get. I'd give 5 stars, but it's been almost a year without an update to Spirited Giraffe and I might just end up making my own mod for this.
  2. xXxenoX9x™
    xXxenoX9x™
    5/5,
    Thanks you so much, but can you do the other part too ?
  3. The Satellite
    The Satellite
    5/5,
    Great sprite, fun to use, and I can't get Don't Lose Your Way out of my mind. Think the requirements for forging it could maybe be a LITTLE more difficult for its damage output, but otherwise I love it.