1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Kemono Race Mod 1.5

New race and over 50 hairstayles.

1. Corraidhín
    Corraidhín
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3a Upbeat Giraffe
    Very nice and detailed race with A LOT of options for personalitation. Truly admirable ammount of possible combinations to create a unique character. However as of the current release it lacks its own S.A.I.L. AI and lore of its own (which are not being considered at the moment of rating)
  2. Echochu
    Echochu
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3 Upbeat Giraffe
    I have the same problem as Arcalane. Brilliant mod, but it won't run without Ningen.
  3. Arcalane
    Arcalane
    4/5,
    Good stuff, but needs a disclaimer saying it also needs the Ningen mod in order to run properly, or else reliance on the Ningen mod needs fixing.
  4. darkvulpine
    darkvulpine
    1/5,
    It seems your custom items are causing a conflict. It works on your end? I have the mod installed into the UPBEAT GIRAFFE mod folder. I have several mods installed, however even on removing all but ODB2CCM and Kemono, I still crash on startup.
    1. ODABUTSU
      Author's Response
      This was simply my mistake. i fixed it.
  5. EntropiaFox
    EntropiaFox
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2 ENRAGED KOALA
    Love this mod! However, the Discussion tab disappeared once this got archived as "outdated", does someone have a link to the unofficial update of it? It'd be really appreciated. :3
  6. Silentdeath1792
    Silentdeath1792
    5/5,
    Best mod I have seen yet but I would love to see an update.
  7. Diegopc
    Diegopc
    5/5,
    I love this mod it's really good and has interesting stuff. Now it needs to be updated.
  8. ayreion
    ayreion
    5/5,
    Favorite race mod by far. <3 Can't wait for the new update. Check the Discussion tab for temporary fan-made update.
  9. Lucarje
    Lucarje
    5/5,
    FURRY POWER!
  10. ichbinm77
    ichbinm77
    5/5,
    I love kemono!!
  11. AtomicBunnytron
    AtomicBunnytron
    5/5,
    I *love* the vanity hats that came with it! The sprites are DELICIOUS. I've been looking for a mod like this one. :3 10/10
  12. Fenrir-X
    Fenrir-X
    5/5,
    Great Mod, Tnx.
  13. Yakasuki
    Yakasuki
    5/5,
    Hope we get some new content in the future... this mod is awsome
  14. B1ack Jackal
    B1ack Jackal
    5/5,
    Amazing mod! I wish lime green eyes were an option.
  15. Galacticruler
    Galacticruler
    5/5,
    LOVE this race!
  16. jenjen600
    jenjen600
    2/5,
    it needs a video on how to insall
  17. Windcaller
    Windcaller
    5/5,
    I love this race! It is my #1 TOP favorite anthro race! Such adorable faces and nice little ears! ^^
  18. Mylos
    Mylos
    5/5,
    Absolutely wonderful mod! I had a lot of fun with this race and wish this mod, or something very close to it would be vanilla. Keep up the great work!
  19. AusiWolf
    AusiWolf
    5/5,
    Excellent mod, no issues whatsoever! The only thing I would like to see is custom lore and sounds (it uses the human set), but that doesn't take away from the quality of the mod.
  20. LumpyPotato27
    LumpyPotato27
    5/5,
    Great mod, keep up the good work! :3