1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Jewasaurus' Alternian Race - Homestuck 0.7

This mod adds the race of grey-candycorn-horned aliens from Homestuck, The Alternians.

1. Jewasaurus
    [​IMG] THIS MOD IS SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE FOR PERSONAL REASONS, THIS WILL NOT WORK PAST BETA V. ANGRY KOALA. IT IS HERE FOR LEGACY REASONS ONLY [​IMG]

FEEL FREE TO EDIT THIS TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT,
    Please contact me if you wish to release files within this mod in your own, I'd just like to know

Latest Development Version, there are bugs, enter at your own risk

Please put anything you want to keep on a planet and write down the coords. However Angry Koala adds new stuff, so you might want to start over anyway!

[​IMG]NOW REQUIRES KAWA'S XBAWKS-MODE CHARACTER CREATOR.[​IMG]

Screenshots:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]This is a very early version of a WIP mod, lacking a lot of content.[​IMG]
    Features:
    - 12 Horn types, with 148 combinations!
    - 12 Beta troll's hair!
    - 12 Beta troll shirts + 2 Jackets!
    - 12 Beta troll pants/skirts!
    - Pupa Pan and Mindfang clothes!
    - Custom Alternian "CondesceCorp" ship
    - Custom starting lore
    - Random names from the Beta + Alpha Trolls (+Callie)

Planned:
    - All the beta+alpha trolls clothes
    - All the beta+alpha trolls hair
    - Custom clothes, hair and horns
    - Custom animations
    - More lore
    - More names
    - Better sprites
    - Quests
    - Settlements
    - Custom weapons
    - General Homestuck items, recuperacoons, etc
    - Lusii?
    - +MORE!

TO INSTALL

Extract AlternianRace 0.7.zip to /starbound/mods/AlternianRace
    Install Kawa's Xbawks-mode Character Creator
    Done!

What is this anyway?
    Let me tell you about Homestuck.
    Homestuck is a webcomic, in the broadest sense, created by Andrew Hussie.
    It is a very, very large work, one of the longest written literature in English, and the world, it is portrayed through various mediums including text, images, animation and flash games in a plot that gets increasingly complex as the story progresses.

The Alternians, or Trolls, are an alien race that four humans, the 'main' characters, meet after playing a video game that causes the end of the universe.

If there are any problems/concerns/suggestions/questions/chat-requests that are not explained in the readme, feel free to contact me.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Szatel, Kohl124, AlphaFlames and 3 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Karkat-Jaeger
    Karkat-Jaeger
    5/5,
    Version: 0.7
    Hey, I really like this mod but can't tell what blood colour I have when I make a new character, because they're in their underwear.
    I had an old character work fine before, but I think the Furious Koala update broke that.
    Considering this is probably my fault, it's hella fine and cannot wait for future updates!
  2. icefire82G
    icefire82G
    4/5,
    (hhh first post on the website i'm so scared) It looks really swell, but here's the big question. Does this work with the Simple Character Creation mod? Considering I'm downloading approximately hella race mods, I was hoping it would work with it so I don't have 2 conflicting Race-Slot mods. Also, great job on the spriting and accuracy to the comic! I can't wait to mess around with this mod!
    1. Jewasaurus
      Author's Response
      Hey! If you haven't already got it working, it should work fine, except you'll have to modify "AlternianRace.modinfo" and change "dependencies" : [ "xbox" ], to "dependencies" : [ ],
      Including the commas and quote marks. If that doesn't work feel free to send me a message!
  3. Aerius
    Aerius
    3/5,
    it says that the mod is missing the dependency "xbox"... i'm so confused, someone help, please. :o
    1. Jewasaurus
      Author's Response
  4. LadyKianna
    LadyKianna
    5/5,
    Version: 0.6.2
    <_< And here I was about to make my own... but someone beat me to it. Kudos!! Looks great and works with mod manager! :D
  5. Pinkie Pie
    Pinkie Pie
    5/5,
    Love it.
  6. MetalOvercoat
    MetalOvercoat
    5/5,
    good as ever OwO!
  7. MetalOvercoat
    MetalOvercoat
    5/5,
    Version: 0.6
    Its a great idea, awesome actually, lest wait to see if continues like that OwO!
  8. aceofheartsu
    aceofheartsu
    5/5,
    This is amazing, it's really nicely done. Now you need to make all 144 god tier outfits, haha.
  9. Altogolik
    Altogolik
    5/5,
    add this to the official race starbaund it is very steep
  10. Greenka
    Greenka
    4/5,
    meh