1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated ItA - Tidewater & Mountainous Biomes! V 0.07

Adding new Biome Content in the Into the Aether Series!

1. Elfginther
    DISCLAIMER:
    ItA is no longer compatible with FrackinUniverse (FU). This slimmed down mod is for players that opt out of the FU experience. All material found here has been shared with Sayter for integration with his mod as he sees fit. Otherwise, please enjoy!

VitSotU content used with permission from Dracyoshi.

RECENT UPDATES:
    Added glacial & hot spring secondary biomes to the Mountainous Biome.

DESCRIPTION:
    Scale the sublime craggy cliffs of the Mountainous world or go sailing away on the remote stormy Tidewater world. Plant your flag at the pinnacle of the world or plub the savage depths to seek your rewards.

CONTENTS:
    NEW!!! Mountainous (Tier 2) & Tidewater Biomes (Tier 3).
    Custom Secondary Biomes - Estuary, Deep Sea Vents, Breakwater & Corrupt Island(s)
    NEW!!! Hot springs & Glaciers
    NEW!!! Extreme Mountain Terrain
    Custom Island & Reef Terrains
    Custom Marine Materials

Coming Soon:
    Ocean Biome Improvements
    Mangroves!
    Lighthouses if I can ever finish the pixel art...
    Custom Interactable NPC's
    Farmable Reeds & Thatch Recipes
    Calderas, Volcanoes, Lava Tubes
    Heath, Moor, Highland, Karst & Peat Bog Biome

Wishlist:
    Hylotl Villages!
    Pirate Wrecks & Buried Treasure!
    New Ships?
    Place-able Shells & Coral
    Mountain Chalets

Long Term:
    Waves!

Very Special thanks to Sayter for working with me to develop and implement the material found here. And Dracyoshi for his original VitsotU that inspired me to explore the stars.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. Tidewater1.JPG
    2. Hotsprings.JPG
    3. Hotsprings2.JPG
    4. Mountainous.JPG

Recent Updates

1. Some like it Hot :)
  2. Now Tidewater Plus!
  3. Sub-Biomes!

Recent Reviews

1. Crisium
    Crisium
    5/5,
    Version: V. 0.06
    OK you get a new biomes +1, it looks good +1, its got new and WELL MADE textures and tiles +1 His going to add WAVES (WHAT) +1 And it all works really well +1. I see no down side here So stop reading what I'm saying and download it or I'll have a clown punch you in your err umm knee yeah there hmpf..
  2. sayter
    sayter
    5/5,
    Version: V. 0.03
    Yea, it'll be added to FU soon, once he and I work out the specifics and special goodies involved. In the meantime, GET IT. Or I will find you. :)