1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Invisible Clothes 1.7

Makes your clothing, armor, and back items invisible when placed in vanity slots.

1. dantronix
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Version 1.7 / Enraged Koala

This mod consists of four new clothing items which you can craft at a Crafting Table or via the Tabula Rasa:
    screen01.png

When placed in corresponding vanity slots, the underlying clothing, armor, or back items are made invisible.
    screen_01.png

Use
    Craft at your Crafting Table, Tabula Rasa, or both (depeding on your installation preferences) for 150 pixels each. Booyah!

Installation Instructions
    There are three versions of this mod depending on where you want the items to show up in your game:
    1. Crafting Table Only\Invisible Clothes\
    2. Tabula Rasa Only\Invisible Clothes\
    3. Both Crafting Table & Tabula Rasa\Invisible Clothes\
    Installation is still simple. Extract only the "Invisible Clothes\" folder from your preferred option, listed above, into the mods directory, under your game installation folder.
    Typically, this is C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\mods\. Don't include the parent folder. E.g. "Stand-alone (Crafting Table)\"

So, the destination folder should be something like this:
    C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\mods\Invisible Clothes\

The destination folder should not include the parent folder:
    C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\mods\Both Crafting Table & Tabula Rasa\Invisible Clothes\ (WRONG)

Feedback
    I make mods for features that I would like to have but I truly appreciate the fact that you might enjoy them as well. Please feel free to review, rate, and make suggestions. Your feedback is much appreciated and, based on my available time, could easily influence the direction of my mods. Thank you!

Additional Information
    This mod works for all races and sexes.

Tested in Beta v. Enraged Koala, in Windows only. Please let me know if you have issues.

Release Log

Version 1.7

Unpacked .pak file to fix problem caused by EK Unstable version 639 (Update 6)

Version 1.6

Packed assets into .pak file for optimal performance

Version 1.5

Updated for Enraged Koala support

Version 1.4

Just fixed version for compliance with Furious Koala

Version 1.3

• Combined a lot of unnecessary art files into only a few. Much more efficient this way.
    • Corrected inaccurate usage, described in the 1.2 version of the readme file and fixed a tiny typo on installation instructions.
    • Made some new icons. I liked the old ones but these ones are easier to distinguish from each other and determine which one goes in which slot.

Version 1.2

• Made compatible with Tabula Rasa, (Suggested by teihoo). Also included stand-alone and combined versions. Stand-alone works through Crafting Table, as before. Updated installation instructions, as they are now slightly more complex.
    • Categorized as Armor instead of Tool, (Suggested by teihoo).
    • Made prefixes even more specific. Now all files and internal names are prefixed with "dantronix_invisible_clothes_."
    • Increased cost to 150 pixels each, from 20. Seems more on par with standard clothing items.
    • Slightly altered descriptions.
    • Moved ReadMe file into mod folder.
    Version 1.1

Turns out that while this mod works perfectly, alone, it conflicted with others. This is my first mod so I'm still getting the hang of things. Hopefully it should work just as well now but not have conflicts.

Changes made:
    • Mostly just renamed the png files for items.
    • Prefaced file names with "invisible_."
    • I also added proper mod link to the .modinfo file.
    Version 1.0

First release. All new!

All Dantronix Mods
    Interesting Starter Swords
    [​IMG]

Invisible Clothes
    [​IMG]

Real Ninja Stuff
    [​IMG]

Modulars
    [​IMG]

Ridiculous Giant Effing Swords
    [​IMG]

Jesus H. Christ
    [​IMG]

Chicken Tosser
    [​IMG]

Breakable Ship Objects
    [​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Images

1. screen02.png
    TheZero and Lordanar1337 like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Surprised Walnut
    Surprised Walnut
    1/5,
    Version: 1.7
    I was going to get it, but it's not UG compatible, and apparently the discussion was removed, because I was going to use Markelius' method.
  2. angrboda_giantess
    angrboda_giantess
    5/5,
    I had to use Markelius' suggestion for it to work with Upbeat Giraffe, but it works great! Simple and easy to use, it's just what I was looking for. Thanks!
  3. Markelius
    Markelius
    5/5,
    Works perfectly. I ported this to Upbeat Giraffe and it's still as great as ever. Go to my post in the discussion thread if you're interested.
  4. familiaralien
    familiaralien
    5/5,
    I'm so happy with this :3. I love my Hylotl's head design and kept being disappointing I couldn't see it anymore without making my character vulnerable =n=. Anyway installed like a charm. Thank you very much for your contribution!
  5. Caption Closed
    Caption Closed
    5/5,
    Thank you very much for making this. I was shocked when I found out this wasn't something already in game, so thank you very much for making this! (Robots should never wear clothes)
    1. dantronix
      Author's Response
      Agreed. Shiny metal ass must never be covered. You are very welcome!
  6. Lordanar1337
    Lordanar1337
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5
    Absolutely smart and brilliant. I thought about making a mod like this by myself but this is definitely better and worth it! Im sticked to play without a helmet cause of my really really old WoW times! Thank you, you deserve the rating!
  7. 8thechip
    8thechip
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    It does what it says it does.
  8. RJ MacReady
    RJ MacReady
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    I love it! You have saved me so much trouble! Thank you!
  9. teihoo
    teihoo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Bingo! Just what I wanted :)
    Just a tip though: make it compatible with Tabula Rasa also, and why not sort it in the armors tab?
    "groups" : [ "mod", "craftingtable", "armors", "all" ]
    1. dantronix
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the feedback! Will work on both suggestions...
  10. basta
    basta
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    That was exactly what I was looking for!