1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Insectlids 0.5.0

An insect race based on a hivemind and the 50s!

1. Tyty
    Meet the Insectlids! A race of semi-hiveminded insect people, whose culture focuses on work in factories, making things that go fast, and use hip and cool language.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Currently, it features starting clothes for both genders, a complete ship, partial namegen, and complete sprites, along with a couple hairstyles.

Planned features include:
    • Dungeons and towns
    • Full descriptions for every item
    • Interaction with other races
    • Gear at every tier
    • More hair!
    • 50s retro furniture
    • And basically anything else a complete race has
    [​IMG]

In the zip there are two folders, the main mod is in the insectlid folder. If you have a race loader, such as the excellent Simple Extended Character Creation Mod by Xander Kau (It's the one I use, hint hint, nudge nudge) You can simply drop the insectlid folder in mods, and it'll work!

I imagine, if you have singular other race mods installed, and are installing this one, you know how. (If not, I'll be making a tutorial in the future!)

If you JUST want bug people, merge the interface folder inside noRaceModsInstalled with the one in your installed insectlid folder. Simple. Quick. Easy.

And remember, this isn't the main thread for the mod. This is just the release thread.

Recent Updates

1. Enraged Earwigs
  2. 0.4.1 Hotfix
  3. Updated to work with Furious Koala

Recent Reviews

1. DoctorToad
    DoctorToad
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3
    This is a very nice addition to the races overall.